z

Young Writers Society

hi there!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:34 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

hi all, im clare, how are you all?
well wot shall i say hmmmmmm, well im seventeen years old currently in college at the moment doing media and photography. im thinking of studying creative writing and english lit at university when i go. i love to write, both stories and poetry. i feel connected with poetry more than i do with stories, but i gues i ams till improving. i hope to be novellist someday, so i am currently writing 3 novels :? but there all going smoothly at the mo.

anyway i hope to meet some nice people here, and some realyl good writers coz i know everyone has a talent. :wink:

chow! xox
*AstrangedbeaR*

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:37 pm
niteowl says...

Yay! A newbie! Welcome!

Here's the traditional gift:
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :P :x :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: #-o =D> :thumb: :frosty: :menorah: [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :-# :whistle: O:) =; [-X :^o =P~ :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:56 pm
Emma says...

Hiya, Howz you! Im bored so go and eat chocolate! I just wanted to say, you WILL enjoy ur self. I promise.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:06 pm
Perra says...

Hey! Sweet username! Welcome to the site!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:08 am
Chevy says...

hey...my name is morgan and believe me, you'll be seeing a lot of me. im here like all the time,lol. and i try to comment on almost everything in the poetry section, so you'll most likely see something from me if you post...
anyway, cya around.
-morgan
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:11 am
Elelel says...

Hello! I'm Lucy. As you can see, my username is Eloere, but call me El. You'll fit in fine here, I'm sure!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:14 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

thanks you alls eem like really nice people, so tell me a little bit about yourself? thanks for the overload of smilies niteowl lol :D
*AstrangedbeaR*

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:19 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

oh and one more thing, how do you gain points? what are they for......? sorry if i seem dumb, however its kinda kewl
*AstrangedbeaR*

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:09 pm
Emma says...

To gain points you must send in work, or like send in comments to other people. As you can see; you are point building from you're comments and that.

Simple!

And to tel a little bit about me.
I am a big fan of chocolate and love manga and love saying: Mawahahaha. If you click on my name it'll give you some more info. Like everyone else's names.

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:17 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

kewl. i say mwahaha too from time to time :D only if i am evil, which happens to be all the time lol i guess there is something in common. thanx for the tip on the points, i hadnt realised i gained some while posting on the forums today. this is a pretty kewl site. OoO and the blog entry is soooo kewl.
*AstrangedbeaR*

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:21 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Clare, I'm Jack, although you can call me Fire. Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll have a great time here, and everybody's happy to have you. See you around.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:18 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

hey fire, thanks for welcoming, i've been here a day already and i really like it. and the blogs too :D
*AstrangedbeaR*

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:21 am
Ego says...

I am Hunter

About me:

6'2" blonde surfer dude that doesn't surf. Nuff said about that.

I like hanging out with my GF, playing Video Games IE Halo 2, reading, writing, and drawing (check out my story in the Action/ Adventure area and my drawings in the Art section for more on that)

94 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:39 am
AstrangedbeaR says...

kewl, i look forward to reading them
*AstrangedbeaR*

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:37 pm
Chevy says...

Well, I didn't see it, but I could have over read, you can also receive points by people giving them to you.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling