z

Young Writers Society

Uh...

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:07 pm
Delilah says...

I'm kinda scared, I won't lie. But hi everyone! I'm a newbie and I look forward to reading everyone's work. Does anyone have any suggestions of good literature, since I don't know where to start!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:11 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Del! Mind if I call you that? I'm Jack. If you have any questions please PM me or anyone else from the Big Brother Group.

Good literature? Well, my favourite author is David Gemmell. If you like fantasy, I'd suggest reading his books. Unless of course you meant on this board. Well, just try any of the fiction sections. There are many, many good stories on here. We have quite the writing elite.
Last edited by Firestarter on Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:21 pm
Nate says...

Howdy! I'm Nate and I'm the site admin :)

There's plenty of great authors on this board, some who are really really really good, so a quick browse of any forum will find you some great reads.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:32 pm
Emma says...

One of them really really good ones are as follows;

Me
Me
Me
I
Myself
ME
ME
And ME.

I hope you enjoy your stay! Nah Im just kidding, there are lots of better authors than me. When I comment on ppl's stories they are always the same! Because its always better than mine!

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:12 pm
niteowl says...

Welcome! I wish I could say what a great author I am, but I'm not. I should stick to poetry.

Anyway, you have the COOLEST username! Esp. if I call you Del. Ever read the Sword-Dancer saga? It rocks! And so does Del! Although if you haven't read it, I should let you know that it's fantasy and there's some mature content. I reviewed it in the Book Reviews forum.

Woah! Almost forgot something! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :-# :whistle: O:) =; [-X :^o =P~ :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche