z

Young Writers Society

Welcome the Newcomer

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:23 pm
Cookie says...

Hey, I guess I'm new here. I'm sixteen and I've been writing since I was about seven. My name is Elyse, but my friends have nicknamed me Cookie so you are free to call me that as well. I usually write fantasy but I have a habit of writing random short stories in other genres.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:24 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Welcome Elyse/Cookie, whatever.

I'm Jack, and I usually write fantasy stories too. Recently I have got quite attached to writing poetry when I am feeling emotional.

Look forward to reading your work whenever you post it!

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:29 pm
Emma says...

Hiya. I love your name; Cookie!

Thats like, WICKED.

I want a cookie, gimmie, gimmie, give it to me!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:16 pm
niteowl says...

Oh I love cookies! Esp. the Otis Spunkemeyer cookies! but they don't have chocolate chip right now at the school store! Grr...

Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :-# :whistle: O:) =; [-X :^o =P~ :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel:
Anyway, welcome, this place rocks, blahblahblah.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:18 am
Nate says...

Welcome to YWS!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anybody in the Big Brother group :)

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:37 am
hekategirl says...

Hi Cookie, welcome to YWS! hope you have a fun time!
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein