z

Young Writers Society

My claims to be interesting

Reviews: 4
Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:58 pm
Zephyr says...

Not much to talk about, but since I'm new and I don't want to read the critical essays required for class tomorrow, I'm going to post as much as I can before I kick myself into doing something productive. I'm 19, in my second year of study at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor (go Wolverines!). My favorite foods are French fries (all kinds, though the crinkle-cut are low on my list), pineapple (fresh, not canned), and cereal, which I could eat for days on end. I love to read and write, as evidenced by my membership, and work at the Michigan Daily, our campus newspaper - though I'm most likely headed to law school, I would like to be a journalist sometime in my life and go dangerous places on trippy adventures. I like to ski, play with dogs (especially mine), listen to music and wear knee socks.

I don't know what else to say, so I'll end this boring entry with the fact that I am newly arrived from TYWC and that my pen name, Zephyr, was adopted during a time in my life when I was obsessed with mythology (no longer, since I now know a lot about it. Right now I'm obsessed with great 20th century American literature and not failing out of college). That's it.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:22 pm
Tessitore says...

Hello claims to be interesting one. Apparently you weren't interesting enough since no one replied. But I will, because I like you. Seriously.

Welcome to Young Writers Society. I am Tessitore and I don't post much. Well, not much compared to others. And I have decided to look into your posts to see if there's anything critique-worthy. So off I go... and welcome once again...
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:19 am
Supermal says...

I love mythology, french fries, reading, writing, skiing and not failing my current education, so I hope it makes you feel a little more welcome to know that someone shares some of the same interests as you, lol :D Although I'm not even going to claim to be interesting. Perhaps some could consider me mildly entertaining, but I would not trust in their opinions because most of them are my crazy friends. :wink:
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World