z

Young Writers Society

did you ever really know yourself?

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:30 am
Chanson says...

partying, laughing, having fun, kissing, writing, listening, living as hard a spossible, reading, eating (italian food is my life entirely. as are strawberries and pineapples and smoothies and a lots of sugar. i am totally becoming diabetic), travelling (travel is the best drug)....just being alive. i'm one of those people who no matter how depressed i am or how shit i feel about myself will always believe in life and in how wonderful it is and in the good in the world. i sound like a total hippy. there you go, i probably am a little bit. i'm probably a lot of things. and not just a little crazy, either.
Last edited by Chanson on Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:53 am
Shadow Knight says...

Well, you are right about the cookes. You sound like what i used to be like, glued to the TV, now i'm glued to my computer, but at least i'm getting fit now. And, sorry, but please try to fix up your typing a bit, i have this thing, it has to be spelled right, not something i'm happy with. And i like my step-dad more than my real dad. I hate my real dad.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:08 pm
Chanson says...

my thoughts kind of go to fast and i get confused over the keys. i dont think it'll be changing any time soon :)

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:13 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Hello... that was quite a ramble... it was actually kind of fun to read... *smiles and wonders if she should read it again*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:17 pm
Firestarter says...

You sound really cool....great music taste anyway! You sound like somebody I'd be friends with...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind