z

Young Writers Society

Totally New

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:17 am
Elizabeth says...

Every single thing that I do, every single move I make I can't help but feel I did something wrong. I've been here for 3 months, have 6 posts and 281 points!

Is there anything aside from posting where I can earn points? :whistle:

Does any of that involve walking on charcoal with a rabbit dancing on my right shoulder? :roll:

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:27 pm
Zion says...

WELCOME! :P :D Hey Black Rose, Im Arvandor,Arvy,Arv, whatever you prefer. (btw, there is a satanic cult in macedonia called the Black Rose. THe biggest one ;) :P )
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:40 pm
Nate says...

Howdy Black Rose :)

The only way you can earn points is by posting in either the poetry forums, the fiction forums, or in the misc. work forums.

Random avatar

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:01 am
View Likes
Elocina says...

Hi. I'm in a boring mood, so i have this to say:

Hi.

did i say hi? hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:09 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

"Every single thing that I do, every single move I make I can't help but feel I did something wrong. "

Oh God! Me too! (and the sad thing is, I've been here parctiacally since the beginning.)
Anyway ... here's to a freash start! Welcome! Hi, you'll love it here, if you try to remember, that whenever you think you did something wrong, you probably didn't. On the occasion that you DID actually do something wrong ... come and hide behind me, I might be able to help.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:33 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Arvandor wrote:(btw, there is a satanic cult in macedonia called the Black Rose. THe biggest one ;) :P )

Lovely way to greet someone, Arvy :lol: :roll:

Hey BR, I'm Tara. Site's official...well, nothing. My speciality is nic-naming-nic-names. If you have any questions, need help on anything, or just have something to say, pm me! I'll see ya around the boards!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:58 pm
View Likes
Emma says...

Hello my rosey. Its me Emma (known as katseyes in TYWC). Now about this mole.... Did you pick it off, or scratch it off? :wink:

Random avatar

Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:23 pm
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

LOL, it was a nice way to greet me. Now I wonder how he knew....

I am TBR HEAR ME ROAR!!! I think the only thing i did wrong here was join when Incandecence is here... he loves to make fun of me... I'm afriad! Well, time to earn some points!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:32 pm
View Likes
Bobo says...

Nice to see new-ish people here. I am Bobo. That is all.

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper