z

Young Writers Society

Hi there

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:23 am
britlitfantw says...

[pre]Hi everyone, Um, my name's Tori, and, as you can tell from my screen name, I adore British Literature (and history) though I'm NOT British: Canadian, and PROUD of it! :D Anyway, I'm not really as annoying as I sound right now. A friend of mine (thanks Misty!) recommended this site to me in a...subtle (not)...way, so here I am. :) I used to write fantasy a lot, but now I'm focused more on teenage drama (not typical high school stuff, more angsty) and a book that I'm working on (I call it 'Dani') is my baby! So you'll get to see that soon. :) I'm taller than most of my friends, as I'm 14 1/2 and 5'8 1/2. I have naturally brown hair, though currently it's dyed auburn (I've always wanted to try being a redhead) and I have hazel eyes that appear to change colour in different lights. Um...hmm. What else. I love languages (especially French) and adore studying history and myths and legends. I'm a big fan of RPing (I run a Harry Potter RP ezboard, fun stuff) and I like reading fanfiction, along with stories/poems about anything except...thriller, I think. Also horror, but the only mild exception to that is Misty's 'The Room'. :) Well, tata for now![/pre]

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:08 pm
Firestarter says...

Heya Tori! I'm Jack.

Glad you love studying history, that makes two of us.

Looking forward to reading some of your work.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:00 pm
Emma says...

Hello my friend... we have been excpecting yew...

How on earth do you spell exspecting, expecting, dog eating...?

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:50 pm
Bobo says...

Welcome to the YWS, the best writing forum around! I hope you enjoy the site; I do!

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:58 pm
niteowl says...

Emma, it's expecting.

And I love history too! Especially Greek mythology.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Make yourself at home, grab a cup of coffee and have a seat.

I know what you're thinking: Why is the Unofficial Gift Giver babbling? I want my gift!

Wish granted.
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: #-o =D> :thumb: :frosty: :menorah: :dreidel: :xmas_evil: :xmas_cool: =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: =; O:) :whistle: :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell