z

Young Writers Society

hi there!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:34 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

hi all, im clare, how are you all?
well wot shall i say hmmmmmm, well im seventeen years old currently in college at the moment doing media and photography. im thinking of studying creative writing and english lit at university when i go. i love to write, both stories and poetry. i feel connected with poetry more than i do with stories, but i gues i ams till improving. i hope to be novellist someday, so i am currently writing 3 novels :? but there all going smoothly at the mo.

anyway i hope to meet some nice people here, and some realyl good writers coz i know everyone has a talent. :wink:

chow! xox
*AstrangedbeaR*

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:37 pm
niteowl says...

Yay! A newbie! Welcome!

Here's the traditional gift:
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :P :x :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: #-o =D> :thumb: :frosty: :menorah: [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :-# :whistle: O:) =; [-X :^o =P~ :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:56 pm
Emma says...

Hiya, Howz you! Im bored so go and eat chocolate! I just wanted to say, you WILL enjoy ur self. I promise.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:06 pm
Perra says...

Hey! Sweet username! Welcome to the site!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:08 am
Chevy says...

hey...my name is morgan and believe me, you'll be seeing a lot of me. im here like all the time,lol. and i try to comment on almost everything in the poetry section, so you'll most likely see something from me if you post...
anyway, cya around.
-morgan
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:11 am
Elelel says...

Hello! I'm Lucy. As you can see, my username is Eloere, but call me El. You'll fit in fine here, I'm sure!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:14 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

thanks you alls eem like really nice people, so tell me a little bit about yourself? thanks for the overload of smilies niteowl lol :D
*AstrangedbeaR*

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:19 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

oh and one more thing, how do you gain points? what are they for......? sorry if i seem dumb, however its kinda kewl
*AstrangedbeaR*

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:09 pm
Emma says...

To gain points you must send in work, or like send in comments to other people. As you can see; you are point building from you're comments and that.

Simple!

And to tel a little bit about me.
I am a big fan of chocolate and love manga and love saying: Mawahahaha. If you click on my name it'll give you some more info. Like everyone else's names.

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:17 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

kewl. i say mwahaha too from time to time :D only if i am evil, which happens to be all the time lol i guess there is something in common. thanx for the tip on the points, i hadnt realised i gained some while posting on the forums today. this is a pretty kewl site. OoO and the blog entry is soooo kewl.
*AstrangedbeaR*

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:21 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Clare, I'm Jack, although you can call me Fire. Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll have a great time here, and everybody's happy to have you. See you around.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:18 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

hey fire, thanks for welcoming, i've been here a day already and i really like it. and the blogs too :D
*AstrangedbeaR*

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:21 am
Ego says...

I am Hunter

About me:

6'2" blonde surfer dude that doesn't surf. Nuff said about that.

I like hanging out with my GF, playing Video Games IE Halo 2, reading, writing, and drawing (check out my story in the Action/ Adventure area and my drawings in the Art section for more on that)

94 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:39 am
AstrangedbeaR says...

kewl, i look forward to reading them
*AstrangedbeaR*

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:37 pm
Chevy says...

Well, I didn't see it, but I could have over read, you can also receive points by people giving them to you.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw