z

Young Writers Society

The Haitian Poet is New, here

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:43 pm
haitianwriter says...

:roll: Hi, how is Everyone doing???..well, as you can see, I'm new here, and from Haiti, I've been writing for almost 3 years now, and I wrote mostly poetry, and I'm kind of good at it...I also write short story, but that's not my strong point...I'm also a friend of Morgan, and she's the reason why I sign up for this site, I guess not I just have to get to know everyone around........."Poet for Ever" :idea:

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:48 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Hey! I'm Jack, and I'm not doing too bad thanks, yourself?

Hope to read some of your stories and poems soon! If your a friend of Morgan you should fit straight in here. It's fairly easy to get to know everyone, I'm on all the time so you'll see far too much on me hehe.

Anyway, welcome!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:52 pm
-KayJuran- says...

hey hai! how are you finding it here? i was the
third to join & i am so glad i did! seriously, i feel
like ive made a whole bunch of friends here & if
i ever need advice on writing, theres always
someone to ask!

im sure you'll fit right in here & i wanna give you
a big welcome!!!

:P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:38 pm
niteowl says...

Welcome to YWS! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :-# :whistle: O:) =; [-X :^o =P~ :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler