z

Young Writers Society

Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:17 pm
Ravenna says...

Name: Ravenna Ferian
Location: Craiova, Romania but literally...all over because we travel alot.
Background: Romanian (duh!), British, Irish, Serbian, German, and Czech. And I'm sure you'll all find it cool to know that my mom's a gypsy and my father's grandfather is a Duke in England.
Interests: Volleyball, fencing, acting, writing fantasy and poetry, dogs, wolves, all other animals, police work, the armed forces, swimming, track & field, violin, hiking, biking, rollerblading, sailing, and meeting new people.
Favorites: Orange, Johnny Depp, Secret Window, National Treasure, Pirates of the Carribbean, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Inkheart, Pineapple, Tropical areas like Aruba, New Guinea, and Indonesia.
Hair: Light brown with blonde, black, red, caramel, and chestnut (it's natural...naturally weird)
Eyes: Icy blue and cerulean; depends on my mood.
Height: 5'2
Weight: not very comfortable revealing that
Frame: Thin and athletic

I just want to get to know everyone here and get some feedback on my writing. Anyone interested in talking, message me.
From falcon's wings thou cometh forth; to streams of fire, bringeth thee.
~Tul rhofal amruun;sarin naur siiir, tegi lyaa.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:15 pm
niteowl says...

Hey! You're on The Young Writer's Clan too aren't you?

Anyway, yeah it's the same Niteowl. Here's your gift.
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:31 pm
Nate says...

I think I recognize you from a couple of other writing sites...

Weclome to YWS! If you got a question about anything, feel free to ask me or anyone in the Big Brother group :)

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:01 pm
Zion says...

RAVENNA! Thou hast finally arrived! Where have you been? I havent seen you in MONTHS! Welcome, welcome.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:40 pm
Meshugenah says...

yay ravenna you're here, too! about time, i must say. violin is good. (prefer clarinet, of course, but that's probably cause i play it!) hope you like it here!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:55 am
Areida says...

Yay Ravenna, you're here!! Wait...I don't know you...do I? Oh well. Here's your Welcome Song.

*music* *bounces up and down* This is the Welcome Song!! It isn't very long!! *music stops*

*applause* Thank you, thank you!! *curtseys*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:04 am
Emma says...

Hiya!

Just an interest... I have never done fencing, whats it like? Fun?

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:27 pm
Ravenna says...

NiteOwl: Yeah, I'm from YWC and a couple of other sites you may or may not know. And thanks for the smilies! I like the one beating its head against the wall...it reminds me of me. ^_^

Nate: Thank ya. I'll be sure to drop by and ask a few questions.

Arvandor: Explaination for that, uh, a severe case of writer's block that hast so solemnly cast me into a writing depression. Needless to say, I'm fully recovered and I have missed everyone from the old boards soooooooooo much! You won't see me leaving again!

Meshugenah: It's so funny how every writing site I find has at least one person from YoFanWri, Writers Clan, or I Choose a Mortal Life. Cool, but funny. It shows how hopelessly devoted we are. We can be everywhere at once. LOL.

Areida: Liked the song a whole bunch. I have some of my own. It never ends! *lalalalalalalalalalalala**does jig**music ends**mumbling to myself and rewinding the tape player to start again**lalalalalalaitneverendslalalallala!!!!!!!!**

Emma: Fencing is awesome. It's just like swordfighting and it really is a rush of reaction and determination, coupled with pinpoint skill of course. I fight foil, so you can only hit the person in the chest to score a point, no legs, arms, other places........It really helps with hand eye coordination and, well, pain tolerance if you get hit the wrong way. Like, last week, I got hit right under my rib and it left an awful bruise. I was sure to get him back. But its freaky too because there're all these thin swords flashing at you and you have to match your opponents footwork exactly or you lose pretty much for sure.
From falcon's wings thou cometh forth; to streams of fire, bringeth thee.
~Tul rhofal amruun;sarin naur siiir, tegi lyaa.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:43 pm
Wulie says...

welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee *sends a YWS hug*
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:05 am
Perra says...

Hi! I don't think we've ever actually met on YFW or I Choose a Mortal Life, so I'll go ahead and introduce myself! I'm Perra!

Ravenna wrote:Interests: ....wolves....

My wolves and I approve! :thumb: :mrgreen:

Now, for my gift to you! Balloons!

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:08 am
Bobo says...

Hey, I'm Bobo, and I'm pretty much the coolest person in the world. I mean, just check me out! No, seriously, check me out.

Anyways, many welcomes to the YWS, the best forum I go to (which doesn't mean anything at all since it's the only forum I'm active at), but anyways it's awesome. Um yeah. Your pics aren't working in the Post Your own Pic thread, BTW.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:59 pm
niteowl says...

That's because she was forced to take them off. Okay, maybe forced is a strong word, but she explains it on the next page or so.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:34 pm
Ego says...

Bobo wrote:Hey, I'm Bobo, and I'm pretty much the coolest person in the world. I mean, just check me out! No, seriously, check me out.

Anyways, many welcomes to the YWS, the best forum I go to (which doesn't mean anything at all since it's the only forum I'm active at), but anyways it's awesome. Um yeah. Your pics aren't working in the Post Your own Pic thread, BTW.

*Pulls out a pin and pops Bobo's inflated ego*

Hiya, I'm Hunter, a pretty unreliable artist and writer....you can check out my stuff in the art section and in the Fantasy and Action/Adventure sections...what do you write?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:56 pm
Tara says...

Ravenna! It's been so long! Wow, nice to hear from ya again! So...where've you been, we've missed you :wink:.

Aaaaaaaanyway, Welcome to YWS!!!! If you have ne questions, or need anything, pm me!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:44 am
nickelpickle says...

Ravenna!! YAYAYAY!! Wait...who??? anyway...Welcome, everyone else seems to know you so ya....I am Nikki, Pei, nicole, nickel, w/e...How awesome is it to Live in Romania? Your moms a gypsy? Thats awesome! And wouldnt your dad be the next duke and therefore you be a duchess? Royalty in our midst. Sailing is awesome and fencing must be cool. Your apperance is close to mine except I am 5'9''... Welcome anyway!

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara