z

Young Writers Society

All About Mattie.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:37 pm
Mattie says...

Well for starters, I fret about like, everything! About how long it'll take to get my teeth white with Crest Whitestrips, Movies, Books, Questions that I didn't know the answer to, what I'm going to wear, does my hair look good, do I look good :), homework, when I'm going to take a shower, how clean everything is, what time do my favorite shows come on, everything! Well since I metioned my favorite shows, I'm going to tell you some:
Degrassi
One Tree Hill
Gilmore Girls
Daria
All MTV, VH1, and Fuse shows.
The OC
Point Pleasent
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Smallville,
I swear I have a lot, that's only a few of my weekened line up.
Tons of Books, I'm not going to start naming them all, I have A LOT. Let's just put it that way!
Music:
Lillix
My Chemical Romance
Lostphrophets
Hoobastank
Incubus
Blink 182
Green Day
Weezer
Sum 41
Simple Plan
Roony
Ashlee Simpson
Chevelle
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Eisley
Kelly Clarkson
Papa Roach
Thrice
Thursday
Senses Fail
And once again, a whole lot MORE!
My BIO:
Blue eyes, brown layered hair with highlights and lowlights :), two ear ring holes in each ear, live in TX, like to write, read, listen to music, laugh, joke, smile :), be sarcastic, make fun of people or say what I don't like about them although I would never tell them, shopping, all that good stuff....
Material things I could not live without:
Ipod
cell phone
computer
US weekly, People, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and YM magazines
books
music
FOOD:
oreos and peanut butter
samones (girl scout cookies)
grapes
mac and cheese
Mr. Jims Pizza
crutons
and crackers. :)
So I think that's about it...get back to me!
Last edited by Mattie on Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:17 pm
niteowl says...

Yay! Someone else likes teen mags! Although I can't stand Teen Vogue. The layout is terrible, the fashion models make Mary-Kate Olsen seems healthy and the DIY things are just too weird.

But anyway, welcome! Here's your gift:
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright