z

Young Writers Society

Who is writing a book?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:36 am
WoodElfArya says...

Hi, I'm Arya. I'm writing a book that's action/adventure, fantasy, and has some romance
Navaer mellon nins!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:41 am
Nai says...

Hey Arya! Welcome to YWS!

I'm Ryan :D

Yes, i'm currently writing a 5-book saga based on one story. Right now i'm taking a break on writing it and i'm just taking notes.

My book is fantasy, adventure, romance, and drama. :D :D :D w00t

I'd tell you what it's called, but I haven't decided on it's name yet.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:18 am
Sam says...

I'm Sam...welcome!

yeah...I'm writing a book too. Fun stuff...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:35 am
Rei says...

Welcome welcome. Bienvenue. Irasshai.
(the third one is Japanese)

Yes. I be writing books. I've actually completed four already, and am working on my fifth. Three are obvious fantasies, but one is open to interpretation as to whether or not there is a fantasy element to it. The fifth is based on a fairy tale story I wrote for woman's lit. This time the princess rescues a farm boy, rather than a prince rescuing a princess. The story was called Charlotte and the Ogre, but I think the novel will just be called Charlotte. I don't really write short stories. I honestly don't know how, which is why I write novels instead of short fiction, even though it's a thousand times easier to publish short fiction than novels, and you're more likely to get a book published if you have a list of short fiction credits. Even non-fiction and poetry help.

What books be you writing?
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:25 am
Elelel says...

Hey this was there ... and its here ... *very confused*
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:43 am
Supermal says...

Welcome to YWS. I am writing a book right now which if I finish, I plan to try to publish. It's fantasy/adventure. The last time I finished something was when I was about six years old. It was a 40 page story about a witch. That's all I remember about it :P The peice I'm working on right now has a good, finishable feel to it, though :wink:
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:55 am
Nate says...

Howdy!

Welcome to YWS :P

Right now I'm working on a book that I really like the idea for, but sadly I have not been good with the implementation of it. At the moment, I'm just making up character bios, though I'm also somewhat working on a real outline for the book.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:43 pm
Firestarter says...

Heylo, I'm Jack, welcome to YWS.

I'm writing a book, but it hasn't progressed for the last few weeks at all. So I'm "writing" a book, with emphasis on the speech marks.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon