z

Young Writers Society

Hey!

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:04 pm
RiaBaby says...

Okay, so I figured I'd make my own thread here, because I plan on staying and bugging you guys for awhile, lol. I've been trying to find a good forum or group for teen/young writers, but it's amazing how rare they are. I tried out Teen Ink for awhile, but they're more into debating movie plots and the credentials of Poe or something instead of actually posting any stories. Then I found this place and it seems awesome, so I joined. So, hey guys, my name's Ria and I hope to get to know you all. ^_^

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:34 pm
Firestarter says...

Hello Ria! Nice to meet ya. My name's Jack. I think you've found the right forum for Young Writers!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:53 pm
niteowl says...

YWS ROCKS! Welcome and here is your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:36 pm
Armadian says...

Welcome hav ea great time in YWS
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:51 am
Shadow Knight says...

I've been in 4 writing clubs over the net, this is definately the best. I'm Shadow Knight, if you can't be bothered writing that, just say SK.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:03 pm
RiaBaby says...

thanks guys. and yeah sk, I agree--this place is definitely the best.

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:19 am
ohhewwo says...

Yeah, that's Shadow Knight, but he can also be called:

SK
Shade
Cutey Pie
Pootskooch
Prof. Sparkles
Bear Claw

And I'm ohhewwo ... oh ... hello!

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot