z

Young Writers Society

random, but important nonetheless

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:42 am
dyingmoon says...

Hi, my name is erin. i only joined in the last hour and a bit but wanted to share something about myself.
i live in Victoria in Australia. I'm 16 and am in Year 10, (well really year 11 as the school year has just finished) at a catholic girls college just down the road from a catholic boys college. i love animals and have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 fish and 7 yabbies. i'm vegetarian. i hate sports. i have two older brothers and a little sister, and my parents are seperated.
Writing is my therapy. i like writing in all styles, but mainly short stories and poetry (though i'd love to write a novel one day)i adore it. though i read fantasy, i don't write it much, i love writing social realism. i don't really have style, i just write. i like that fact that i can hide behind my writing, its the way i best express myself, whether it's any good is another matter.
i read to much for my own good and am madly obsessed with Harry Potter amongst other things. gormenghast, John marsden, to kill a mckingbird, shakespeare, isobelle carmody, when jeff comes home are just a few grains of sand that make up the beach of my loved writers and/or writings.
i listen to lots of music, my favorites include silverchair, placebo, david bowie (i love my lady boys) muse, the beatles, don mclean, t-rex, powderfinger, both british and aussie music in general. um and randomly i also like hanson and marilyn manson.
some fun facts include; i use to do home-schooling and i have never lit a match in my life. oh and i also carry a blanket where ever i go.
thankyou for reading this far, you're true blue champs. please feel free to question me and my randomness. cheers kids :P
Sometimes in order to find the light one must risk the darkness

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:28 am
View Likes
Emma says...

Hey! Sorry I took so long to answer, I was skimming through the posts and found that no one said hi! Hiya!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:25 am
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

Victoria, cool i'm from NSW
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:52 am
marching_gurl89 says...

Writing is my therapy to since I am going through some trying times for me and am kinda depressed.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:00 am
View Likes
Areida says...

ooh...what's a yabbie?

Welcome to the YWS...I'm sure niteowl will be by soon to give you your gift... :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:32 am
View Likes
marching_gurl89 says...

yepLOL she gives everyone a gift
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

9 Reviews

Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:07 am
dyingmoon says...

Ohh wow! People! i was gonna have a tear! no really :lol: .
a yabbie? a yabbie is like a prawn or as some people call them shrimp. only they're smaller. you know, yabbies!
Go the writing is therapy! i like you, marching_gurl89 feel the need to write in difficult times. this isn't a very big forum is it? Not that's anything wrong with that! :wink:
niteowl hasn't given me a gift. do i want a gift :?

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:42 pm
niteowl says...

What are you saying? You were the third recipient of a gift! Deny me all you want, but
I remember these things.

The gift is all the smileys. Although you got a pretty small one. I haven't seen you in ages! Welcome back! You need a Welcome Back gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

9 Reviews

Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:43 am
View Likes
dyingmoon says...

Cheers! sorry i forgot. i feel special i have two gifts. you're to generous niteowl!

HONK
— The Golden Goose