Young Writers Society

a puffed and reckless libertine

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:34 pm
Firestarter says...

Good evening (here, anyway)!

For a moment I thought your thread title might be referring to the glorious band known as The Libertines, but alas, no.

Anyhoo, glad to have ya.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:43 pm
Firestarter says...

You're making me feel uneducated.... :)

I'm not much of a Shakespeare fan, mainly cos it's forced on us way too much at school and I get fed up of it.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:18 pm
Galatea says...

Cis is a silly smarty pants, fire, don't worry about it. Welcome, dear!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:51 pm
Articulate says...

i do believe i thought this was about hte band libertines as well
ahem
welcome!!!
If my name was Tina, I'd be Libertina.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:49 pm
niteowl says...

I've never even heard of the libertines, so whatever.

Anyway, welcome! Here is your newbie gift
:D :) :shock: :? 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :roll: :wink: :| :mrgreen: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-k [-( :-$ :-({|= 8-[ [-o< :sick: =; [-X :^o O:) :whistle: :xmas_cool: :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:51 pm
Firestarter says...

Why has nobody heard of the Libertines? They're one of my favourite bands ever. Really really great.

"Your an evil swine, but I like your style, that wiggle in your walk and that silver in your smile!"

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling