z

Young Writers Society

Let's try this again...

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:05 pm
View Likes
Tessitore says...

My last "biography" was in a time were I was obsessed *again* with love. Too much of it. So, here we are, a new one. A little more clean, less poetic, less strange one.

My pseudonym is Tessitore, it used to be Crimson Sympathy, but I changed it for reasons I will not disclose. Tessitore is a name I got from one of my old, old nicknames, Story Weaver. I took Weaver, translated it into Italian and... whad'ya know... Tessitore. My real name is Danielle, but I'm more commonly known as Dee. And I am quite mighty.

I have two dogs, one large great dane/black lab mix, and one blond lab/charpae (sp?) mix, who was the run of the litter. I also have one cat, who is mine (and only mine), a turtle that lives in my room (spiny soft shell turtle, very aggressive) and a tank of fishes and eels and mystery snails and a big placo (sucker fish) in the parentals room. Squishy, the turtle, is my mascot, for she too is mighty. She is, currently, three to four inches long, but is supposed to get somewhere around two feet and apparently is more aggressive then an aligator snapping turtle (they'll run rather an attack, she'll just attack).

Somehow we seem to aquire many wild animals to us. We have a pond in the backyard which is home to many frogs, lizards, snakes, turtles, fish and other such wildlife. The fish were put there by us, and hopefully they're going to survive the winter. We haven't brought them in, see, and they're frozen... solid.

I'm a writer, of course, I also dabble in poetry and draw once in a while.

Um... hm... I'm supposed to go to college for the summer but I may not (more info in a few months, depending on my mothers reaction) because I may not... be able to. Here, at least.

And I have a half sister and my father in California. Plus my love interest. Who also happens to be kind of this... cousin figure... kind of. Mom's boyfriends nephew. They don't plan on getting married... so... he's really cute...

um...

I think that's all I'm going to write before I get into trouble.
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:25 pm
View Likes
Chevy says...

Well, even though you do have a cat--thank GOD you have dogs! Omg...everyone on this site seems to be a cat person and I totally don't get it. I used to have a black lab but he died the day we were going to take him to the vet. :Sighs: The other thirteen dogs were techincally my sisters. But I sure miss Buster, and that was a whole friggin seven years ago.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

103 Reviews

Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:41 pm
View Likes
Tessitore says...

Well, I AM a cat person, not a dog person. These dogs have only been around for the last five years of my life (except Kell, who's recent), where as I've had cats my ENTIRE life. As in... mom back from hospital with new baby Dee in her arms and there's five cats scampering around the apartment.

So I'm a kitty person. My "incarnation" of inner self takes the shape of a kit, too. So, definatley, I'm a cat.

Though, dogs are fun to mess with...
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:19 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

I have a Shar Pei!!!! (correct spellin i cheked) They are soooo gorgeous! lol I also have a cat named Georgie. I love dogs and cats the same :)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:29 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Me too. I have two of each. A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Cockapoo. I'm going to put their pics up now that I sent a good camera phone pic to my email.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:06 pm
View Likes
Emma says...

I love dogs, I love cats,

I like story weaver,

I like chocolate....

Everybody is happy, Hey tess, can I call you DeeDee? O.o

103 Reviews

Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:20 pm
View Likes
Tessitore says...

Emma wrote:I love dogs, I love cats,

I like story weaver,

I like chocolate....

Everybody is happy, Hey tess, can I call you DeeDee? O.o

DeeDee? Um... sure? Kinda frightening, reminding me of that chick on Dexters Lanboratory. No, I don't watch that show. I swear. That would be, like, so childish... =)

Oh, and, I also adore the French and love music of all kinds (seriously, all kinds) and love star gazing. Yay. Let's talk more about me. It's fun ^^.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:23 pm
View Likes
Emma says...

Yey,

Thats why I called you Deedee, oh well, I know you aren't childish, I think you are mega clever and doesn't go crazy when they see a button.. Do you?

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:51 am
View Likes
Chanson says...

eels scare the crap out of me. i wouldn't even be able to go in the room. i am not kidding. eels are probably the scariest things i have ever seen.

but i like the other animals.

and your name.

cool.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:55 am
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

I swear i posted on this........ or did someone delete it?
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

103 Reviews

Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:25 pm
View Likes
Tessitore says...

Chanson wrote:eels scare the crap out of me. i wouldn't even be able to go in the room. i am not kidding. eels are probably the scariest things i have ever seen.

Actually the eel was devored by my cat. See, the eel made a suicide mission and jumped out of the tank and onto the floor and Max--my cat--came upon it and, well, we found him in the hallway with a little bit of tail sticking out of his mouth. Can't say I blame him, eel is tasty.

And Squishy the soft-shell turtle is also dead. Also did a suicide jump. Out of the same tank (we really should get a lid on it) and our dog Kellogg ate her. Which made me mad at the dog for a while since Squishy was my mascot. Blurg.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:29 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

I'm a cat person too. I want one. *cries*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon