z

Young Writers Society

Steganography

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:28 am
hawk says...

Most of you guys have probably heard of it, but or those that haven’t, it’s basically the hidden messages in pictures. People alter the pixel coding (a code consisting of 1 and 0 variables) to create a message that is invisible to you or me in its OLE form.

The government is quite skeptical as to what side they are on, because, consequently, this sort of thing leans to terrorist activities, or, for example, locations of a drug pick-up.
What do you guys think?
"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:08 pm
Emma says...

I'd love to know how to work it out. I've seen it is crime films, I WANT TO LEARN!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:57 pm
-KayJuran- says...

do you know any sites bout it?... sounds interesting!

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:06 pm
Eslyssa says...

I've read stuff about it, and it does sound facinating. Maybe you have some sites that discuss it that you could share with us?

Eslyssa

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data