425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:33 pm
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

Yes...Christmas....

What I got was mostly electronic stuff. A couple of CD's (LotR: FotR, Unwritten Law, Green Day), Van's T-shirt and other clothes, LotR Third Age video game for the Xbox, Star Wars Trilogy DVD's, and the LotR:RotK DVD...oh and an electronic dictionary :D
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:36 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

i see a trend of electrionci stuff (electiric! lol) ok, bad, i know.

i got the usual clothes, and journal (used for poetry!) with a handstitiched cover, um.. a few books, and rotk. not bad. what did everyone else get? and crysi got a cell phone, as she felt complled to tell me (i think almost as soon as she unwrapped it! :roll: crysi...lol)

did i mention the food? YUM! :D

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:45 pm
View Likes
iced.cappuchino says...

Chocolate, watercolors, 'The Da Vinci Code' by Dan Brown (illustrated version, ooooh!) and two inches of snow.

Not much, I know, but Christmas is a small thing in my world. ^^

Merry Christmas, all. Don't forget to start thinking about your New Year's resolution now. xD

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:38 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Oh yes, I forgot the food....excellent....I got lots of that....
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:55 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Don't get me started on the wonderful food I had this evening. Oops, too late. My Yia-Yia is such a good cook. She makes THE BEST Greek salad, and of course, we had all the usual stuff we have at Yia-Yia's: chrithoraki (I know thats spelled wrong, but it's greek and I don't know how to spell it. It's orzo noodles cooked like spaghetti,) Greek pita (spinach pie is a more literal term. It's her other specialty,) ham, yada yada. Then she brought out the cake and ice cream (okay pretty normal...) and the Baklava. As she has never made baklava, this was a little unexpected, but it was still delicious (although there was way too much grease. That part was gross.)

Of course, after it was all said aand done, not only did we get some lefetovers, we also got Yia'Yia's donation to the pantries of her *cue silly dramatic voice* Poor, Destitute Eldest Son and his Poor, Destitute Family. No, seriously, she gave us so much pudding, cookies, Oreo's, pasta, farina, etc. we probably won't need to go grocery shopping until spring. :D

Next week is the New Year's party, where we all get together again to eat the GIANT lamb pita that has a quarter in it somewhere. Whoever finds the quarter has good luck all year. And eat some other stuff, of course.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:16 am
View Likes
Tessitore says...

I got a boy. ^^
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:40 pm
View Likes
Skye says...

1. Inuyasha Season 1 Boxed Set: Yay!!!
2. The usual clothes
3. Lots and Lots of Books
4. Batteries (for my MP3 player...I ask for a giant pack that lasts me until next Christmas! :wink: )
5. LOTR: ROTK Extended Edition
6. Misc. jewlery, notebooks, little trinkets

Food.....instead of appetizers, a big feast, and dessert, we just made a feast out of appetizers and dessert. Hey, those _are_ the best parts of the meal, aren't they?!
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:48 pm
View Likes
IceCreamMan says...

I got a Godin LG Hmb (electric guitar), the book The Best of H.P. Lovecraft: Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and the Macabre (its absolutely fabulous! Lovecraft is a genius!), some really nice warm socks (i live in MN where the snow is plentiful and the air is cold), some other clothes, a guitar stand, and a bunch of cashola.
Clementine: This is it, Joel. It’s going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.”
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:51 pm
View Likes
faith says...

I got a pony!!!

.... i wish. :roll:

well, it was fun anyway. i exchanged material goods with various people and decorated a non-denominational holiday tree and ate lots of stuff.

In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening