z

Young Writers Society

If...

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:09 pm
Duskglimmer says...

1. If you could permanetly alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
Not really sure that I would alter anything either... But I like areida's answer... mind if I borrow it?

2. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?
The E-burg!! Where my friends are!!! *goes to claim her house*

3. If you could suddenly play any insturment flawlessly, what would it be?
Guitar. I've been trying to learn for years, and I would love to actually be able to play something.

4. If you could have had the starring role in a move already made, which movie would you pick?
I'm thinking either Lord of the Rings (Eowyn) or Phantom of the Opera (Christine)... Deep Impact would also be cool... or A Knights Tale (though I'd want to be the Blacksmith in that one, not Jocelyn)

5. If you could be sculpted by any artist in history, who would you choose?
Um... No clue... *goes off to think and read up on some sculpters*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:45 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

1. If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be?
To spend a day with Adrian Edmondson
2. If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
Wherever Adrian Edmondson is
3. If you could have lived through any war in history (without fighting in it), which would it be?
None, ta very much.
4. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?
Adrian Edmondson...sensing a pattern?
5. If you could have any room in the world become your bedroom from now on, which room would you choose?
Any room in Adrian Edmondson's house. Preferably not the bathroom. The guest room, if he has one.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:51 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Oh, there's more! I love these! *Slaps wrist* Matt, read the whole topic before you post!
1. If you could permanetly alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
Nothing, I am perfectly happy with the way I look.

2. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?
Adrian Edmondson's house?

Piano. I really really want a piano.

4. If you could have had the starring role in a move already made, which movie would you pick?
Guest House Paradiso, starring...Ade Edmondson, what a surprise. Haven't seen it though so I don't know about all the characters...I guess I would be the love interest...there prolly wasn't one, but if there was I would like to be it.

Any except for Henry Moore. His stuff gives me the creeps. Maybe Antony Gormley-he did Angel of the North.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:07 pm
Firestarter says...

Eh, who cares. Maybe my nose...

New York

Guitar

Lord of the Rings.

5. If you coudl be sculpted by any artist in history, who would you choose?

Err...that Italian guy :P
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:12 pm
Emma says...

The whole me, apart from my lips, I like my lips...

Madrid

Ohhhh It has to be the drums, I've ALWAYS wanted to play the drums and show off!

Toughy... Anything which won the best movie award... Who was it anyway?

The cave man!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:44 am
Shadow Knight says...

You love your lips? riiiight, :lol: i'm joking
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:23 am
Emma says...

Well... No,

Me liiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeee :D

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:58 am
uniaeca says...

I'd probably make my hair straighter, at the moment it sticks out about 15 cm from my head. No... wait, I'd refix my nose.

Michigan

The electric guitar, just to annoy my sister and roommate with the noise.

I'd be Eowyn in Lord of the Rings of course.

I really don't know any artists but er.... Leonardo da Vinci but I'd make him give me eyebrows :P
Sporks!! and Waffles!! Ohhhh that waffley goodness stabbed with a spork!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:37 pm
Willow says...

Maybe make my nose smaller or get in shape

Paris

Drums or electric guitar coz it looks so cool

In Pirates of the Caribean as Elizabeth Swan so I could star opposite Johny Depp and Orlando Bloom. *Sigh*

Who ever sculpted the Venus de Milo (need to do some reading)
My life is a broken stair
Winding down a ruined tower
and leading no where

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:57 pm
Tessitore says...

Ah, great! I love the participation in this. Booya. Here's the answers to my own questions:

Height--I wanna be taller! I'm 5'8", but I'd like to be 5'11".

San Francisco.

Violin or Cello.

Urm, I want to say Fight Club since that's one of my favorites, but I really can't think of a role I'd LIKE to play... soooo... I'll go with "10 Things I Hate About You". Corny, yeah, but I love Heath Ledger.

5. If you coudl be sculpted by any artist in history, who would you choose?

Frederick Hart. You can see some of his art here (Warning; 13+ for partial nudity):
http://www.gallerydecorartive.com/hart/ ... ation.html
I saw an open gallery of his art in San Francisco a few years back and since then have LOVED him.

But he's dead, so I couldn't do it for reals, but I do want to at least own a piece of his art in the future.

And for five more questions:

1. If you were to be stranded forever on a desert island and could only have one book to read, which would you want?

2. If you could say one sentence to the current pope, what would it be?

3. If one of your parents was to be a famous person from any time in history, who would you want them to be?

4. If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?

5. If you could own one painting from any collection in the world but were not allowed to sell it, which work of art would you select?

Have fun everyone and thanks for all the participation!
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:35 pm
Areida says...

And for five more questions:

1. If you were to be stranded forever on a desert island and could only have one book to read, which would you want?
-------May I be trite? The Bible. If not....probably the DaVinci Code, because I'm dying to finish it.

-------Either die or resign!

3. If one of your parents was to be a famous person from any time in history, who would you want them to be?
-------Hmm....my mom would be Lorelai Gilmore, for obvious reasons...and my dad would be Augustus Caesar. Cool 'rents!

4. If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?
------My future husband and it would have my diamond ring inside....*sighs*

5. If you could own one painting from any collection in the world but were not allowed to sell it, which work of art would you select?
-------Monet's Water Lilies
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:33 am
Duskglimmer says...

Bible. Or Tolkiens Trilogy. Hard choice.

"Uh... what's your name again?"

*thinks hard* Um... I'm thinking Sean Astin... he'd be a cool dad to have, yeah?

A certain somebody that I can't stop thinking about, and that I know is thinking about me too... and it would have something really special in it, but I don't know what... he always surprises me...

Starless Night by Monet (that is Monet, isn't it?)
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:50 am
Tessitore says...

[quote=Duskglimmer]
Starless Night by Monet (that is Monet, isn't it?)[/quote]
It's called Starry Night and it's by Vincent Van Gogh and it's my choice as well...
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm