CarolineL says...

@JesseWrites
Your Friendly Neighborhood Writer.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:53 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

I have too many because I don't have best friends, I have awesome friends and all my friends are awesome. ;v; <3
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:17 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Lordy, there are so many awesome people on here, and I certainly don't have one best friend!
Spoiler! :
But @LadyGemstone @Gravitem @EthanHoover and @Fishr are all pretty great. And so many other people it's impossible to name them all so how about just @everyone?
(If that is an actual user I applaud you for your name and I am sure you are a remarkable person)
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 am
View Likes
mythh says...

EEK!

Spoiler! :

Me loves @LittleLee @Whatchamacallit @FlamingPhoenix @EthanHoover @LadyGemstone and lot of people hahahaha!!!!!! Me HATES ******* KEYBOARD!!!!!
Last edited by mythh on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
The name's Myth.

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

hmmm i assume that i should know tag people in this because i have friends ????? uhhhh

@captainjack (my loving best “that comes with the flowers and the writing prompts and the friendship bracelets that one day i will be able to receive and send you something also” friend)
@EternalRain (my best “fellow squills editor that’s in my timezone and we would talk about articles and life and your articles are fabulous” friend)
@bluewaterlily (my best “your NaPo threads are amazing every year and i love that april is really only when you’re active” friend)
@mellifera (my best “your writing is so good ,,, and the memes and you let me send you the randomest of messages” friend)
@soundofmind (my best “ya wanna write for a storybook for like four hours and discuss uhhh horses a lot and characters being like ,,, cute and being a super great singer/writer/everything” friend)

(I mean I’m still kinda shocked that they’re my friends cause I’m pretty random and uh... yeah but yes.)
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:55 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Lot's of amazing people here. Everyone's a great friend, but Imma mention @DeerInBacPac even though she isn't active because she awesome and the first person I came out to, @LadyGemstone , who's a marvelous person that I really love, and @Gravitem , because he's one of my besties in real life too!
Last edited by LittleLee on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:37 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

I too have a few people amazing people that have been amazing friends.

My very first friend on YWS is @writerkitty, they aren't on here anymore, but she was my very first friend.
There then is sweet @Gravitem, one of my knew friends, when ever I am down they put a smile on my face! P.S: They are also a real teas! XP But his a great writing buddy! <33
@LadyGemstone, there is so much about her that makes her a great person to be around.
@LittleLee He loves to talk about the things he watches with me sometimes, and its really fun.

There are so may people I could go on forever! But I can't. Everyone on YWS is great people!
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:47 pm
View Likes
lillianna says...

i can’t be for sure. i feel like people fade in and out, ya know?
i'm probably listening to taylor swift.
can you tell i love pink?

she/her

(previously harperlouise06 and lulon)

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:21 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Because necroposting is fun and because reading through this thread gave me nostalgia big time :')

@veeren - wow u nerd u got mentioned so much in the first iteration of this thread. guess ur a famous janitor er clown um, um, nanaman! i hope u deign to come check this lowly notif from me cause i luv u or whatever <33

@GrandWild - ur hands-down the best RP buddy i could ever hope for and our duo currently over 3/4 of the way through our 4th thread is the best one on this site and no one can convince me otherwise. okay fine i love all the RPs i'm in and love all my RP buddies :triumph: but dis one does have a special place in my heart n gives me a huge surge of dopamine every single time i get a notif from it (which is often, with our current pace)

Speaking of RP buddies that r wunderful ofc gotta give a huge shout out to @Magebird bc who doesn't love a haunted trail n @soundofmind bc who doesn't love Bo n @AlmostImmortal bc we stan the Sadie/Alex sassy team n @Carina n @veeren n @Omni are all in dis vibe 2 but im too lazy to summarize y ur cool

@Carina - ilu bae u r my choas goddess 4evar

@HarryHardy @MailicedeNamedy @lehmanf @AlmostImmortal yes ik i already mentioned u but u fit in both categories @Phillauthet @Typowithoutcoffee @ScarlettFire @Omni @Stellarjay @ForeverYoung299 @alliyah apologies if i've forgotten others it's late here - we r basically the deities of Randomosity now ngl

@starlitmind starfishlitmind - ur basically a walking rainbow or a rainbow darter u could say based on ur assigned #fishtribute n i am v gay so ilu a lot ;) ok that was cringe i apologize pls take dis potate: 0 as an offering

@Seirre - ahh sierra misty ur chaotic energy is admirable even if u do insist on using ur powers 4 evil n resurrecting cursed works that should be left in their grave

Okay, this is turning into a yearbook post even tho it's just a small snippet of current chaos rather than a whole year's worth of admiration so I'll stop here. I'll be back with more people in a later post if this prod succeeds in resurrecting this thread. *crosses fingers that people take the bait*

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:19 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@ShadowVyper no u c:
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:44 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

<3 thanks Shady

I love many of you, but it turns out my love is greatest for @TheEgg

Seriously though this is reminding me I need to finish my Yearbook shoutouts @_@' too many great people to shout-out though...
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:04 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

I get mentioned twice, Shady? You're too sweet for my deity heart.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:39 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

I like all of y'all, you're just so nice but to be honest I feel like @Rose y'all are pretty awesome too.:-)

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:26 pm
View Likes
craftryebaritonejuno says...

Just new, hoping to make a BFF soon.

Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero