z

Young Writers Society

If...

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:35 pm
Tessitore says...

My friends and I just LOVE this book when we're together. It's a way to get to know each other better (like we need that). It may not be the same affect over the internet, but... lets try it. I'll start out with five questions. Answer one or two or all of them! At leisure. And once we've talked over those, I'll post some more--or someone else can!

If... (Questions for the Game of Life):

1. If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be?

2. If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?

3. If you could have lived through any war in history (without fighting in it), which would it be?

4. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?

5. If you could have any room in the world become your bedroom from now on, which room would you choose?

Have fun!
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:39 pm
Elizabeth says...

To remember everything yet forget what I don't want to remember.

2. If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
Roy's house.

3. If you could have lived through any war in history (without fighting in it), which would it be?
WW II due to the fact I might be able to kill Hitler before then and in the new age text books have "Strange hero saves millions of Jews" and know it was me.

4. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?
Roy

5. If you could have any room in the world become your bedroom from now on, which room would you choose?
My Parents room because they have a massive closet and a television bigger than the ones in the living room.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:55 pm
nickelpickle says...

To have a hundred billion dollars and be able to donate millions to a ton of charties.

Greece

World War 2

My dad

The master suite in the largest chateu in France

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:04 am
Firestarter says...

To have infinite wishes (the classic...)

New Zealand.

Without fighting it? You're losing the best bit! I'd say the Peninsular War of Iberia from 1807 to 1814.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:41 am
Willow says...

*World Peace*
Just kidding, though its actually a good wish. I'd haveto copy Firestarter on this one.

Rome

Janco

The most expensive suite in the Berg Al Arab
My life is a broken stair
Winding down a ruined tower
and leading no where

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:53 am
Shadow Knight says...

Nothing
No where
None
Elegant dinner alone, alone or not, Anthony Horowitz, my favourite author
My own
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:04 pm
Ego says...

--Happiness

--My destination

Without fighting...the Persian Wars

4. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you
know them or not, who would you want it to be?
--Jinn (don't ask)

--Bill Gates' Bedroom (I'd have to kick him out of course)
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:52 pm
Wulie says...

Oh this is tres hard theres so many things. Well I'd wish for having wishes forever but if there were forbidden I'd wish for either to change the past or to make the future ok.

His life. ( don't ask)

WW2 - interesting war.

Him

ohhh ermmm my room when its finished :)!

wu x
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:10 pm
Firestarter says...

It's funny how a large number of people are saying World War 2. Do you realise that was perhaps the war where civilians were affected the most?
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:26 pm
Incandescence says...

Successful repression of innocents.

An empty beach at night.

Why would I want to live through a war? I wouldn't mind being alive during a war, but through one?...I just don't know about that...

Gisele

I don't sleep. Pah. Curse you and your bedrooms.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:34 pm
Areida says...

-----One wish, huh? Probably that I would fufill God's plan for my life and not screw up too badly.

-----Rome...I want to go there so badly!!

-----The Civil War. It's totally dorky, but I do Civil War reenacting...lol...

-----Anyone? And they have to be alive.....probably my grandfather on my dad's side. My Papa is one of the most incredible people I know, and he's 78 and not doing too well, so I like to enjoy the time I still have with him. He's just an incredible person...he fought in WWII in the Navy and was a railroad conductor for years and years and after he retired he traveled a lot. He's been to all 50 states, different places in Europe, Canada, Jerusalem and (I'm totally jealous) Rome.

-----I love my room, but I would make it a little bigger and rearrange/redecorate it.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:20 am
Tessitore says...

Alright, nice responces! I'm here to give my own answers to my own questions and deliever onto you five more questions. Here goes:

No more war.

Um... San Francisco?

The American Revolution.

Perhaps... Johnny Depp... or E.

The Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco's Pent House Suite.

And here's for some'more questions:

1. If you could permanetly alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?

2. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?

3. If you could suddenly play any insturment flawlessly, what would it be?

4. If you could have had the starring role in a move already made, which movie would you pick?

5. If you coudl be sculpted by any artist in history, who would you choose?
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:24 am
Duskglimmer says...

I would wish that I could learn to smile in all situations.

New Zealand. Gotta love the gorgeous landscapes there.

Revolutionary War (for the US).

My Boyfriend. We still have yet to have a nice dinner out... *day dreams*

Room? Uh... I don't know... I think I'd take just about any library...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:58 am
Shadow Knight says...

1. If you could permanetly alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
None
2. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?
South Windsor
Acoustic guitar
4. If you could have had the starring role in a move already made, which movie would you pick?
None
None
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:21 am
Areida says...

------Hmm...I don't think I would. Maybe just that I would always appear youthful and vibrant like I do now.

-----Wherever the people I love are.

-----The piano...I'm dying for lessons.

-----Ooh, tough one! Um.....um.....um...can I pick more than one? Harry Potters, Stargate, Ella Enchanted, and Star Wars.

------No preference....it would just be really cool to be sculpted!!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt