z

Young Writers Society

Untitled

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:42 pm
starrynight89 says...

Hello,

I still don't have a title yet but I'm playing around with a few at the moment. Anyways, thank you to all of you who decide to review it! I have a bad habit of writing awfully long chapters, don't worry, I only wrote one so far...

If you have a story posted in this section, let me know if you want me to review it..or I'll just pick one :)

Bye and keep writing,

starry-night :D
Attachments
UntitledChapterOne.doc
Let me know if you have problems downloading!
(60 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:29 pm
BigBadBear says...

Hey! Just to let you know, I have downloaded your story and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. You seriously write long chapters! Lol anyway, Ill get back to you ASAP.

BBB
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

55 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:04 am
starrynight89 says...

Aww, Thank you! I know my chapters are rather long....would you like me to review any of your work?

713 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:43 pm
BigBadBear says...

Yeah, if you could. Anything, from Flying South (sorta) to my beautifully Evil novel. Whatever floats your boat.

BBB

(I have just downloaded and I'm reading right now!!)

Would love help on this.

713 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:07 pm
BigBadBear says...

There! I have gotten the first like eight pages. I'll keep doing it! It takes me a while, but it will all be done eventually!

I really like it! You have a very good imagination! I can't wait to read more, except now, I have to go and get some things done!

BBB
Attachments
UntitledChapterOne.doc
(58 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

Would love help on this.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:40 am
EnchantressMuffin says...

So I skimmed the first two, three pages, and I didn't know if I could read much more than that tonight - because I already promised bigbadbear that I'd review his story, and I'm taking waaaay too long - so I'll just jot down a few thoughts I had from the bits I read.

So.

~ Writing style: a little sloppy and immature.

~ Chapters: Freaking long. A little too freaking long, I think. It would be an excellent idea to break them up so they're a little smaller. I think you could do that.

~ There's some editing that need to be done; some misplaced capitals and missing letters. If you like I could read this over thoroughly and do an edit - just the rudimentary stuff, though.

And I have to be off to ward off the orange rhinos that are attacking my supply of whitewashed cheese poof beanies, so I'll get back to you once I've saved the world from malaria malfunction.

Get back to me on the editing thing, if you'd like!

Peace, love, choco-bean,
Muffin

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:49 pm
snap says...

So, I downloaded it, too, because it looks interesting, though I haven't had a chance to read it yet. :) I'll get to it soon, though. It caught my interest. ;)
The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.
~ Robert Cormier

55 Reviews

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:28 am
starrynight89 says...

Thanks, but mind you, it's not that great!
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Downloaded your story, look forward to a critique as soon as I get through it! (*looks at number of pages* o_O Which may take a while)

^_^
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:39 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

^_^ I won't lie, this story didn't really start to look interesting until the very end. =P I suggested some ideas on how to fix that.

I have no idea how the comment tracker works, but I am going to assume you can see the changes I tracked and stuff. >.< I hope.

Good luck with your story!
Attachments
UntitledChapterOne.doc
(123 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:39 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey, just wanted you to know that I downloaded your story and I'll critique it as soon as possible :)
Got YWS?

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Fri May 02, 2008 8:42 pm
deleted2 says...

Heya :D
hope my critique is useful !
XxxDo
Attachments
UntitledChapterOne.doc
here you go :D
(65.5 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres