Reviews: 304
Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:45 pm
barefootrunner says...

There was an American dude,
Who'd eat any foreigners' food.
He was sent to Shanghai,
Tried a strange-looking pie,
Now he pecks like a right little prude.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:30 pm
murtuza says...

barefootrunner!

Haha... I'm chuckling while I'm writing this! Hilarious and delightful. Thanks for sharing!

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:52 pm
crazedasian1 says...

Very comical, made me laugh out loud (which is hard to do)

Good Job!
We can aspire to anything, but we don't get it just 'cause we want it.' I would rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
-Eli Attie

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 pm
HeadAssassin says...

Hahahahaha! This is cute and funny. Great for a little chuckle. Nice work my friend. XDDD
Assassins Never Die

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:28 am
live1out2loud7 says...

This is SO CUTE!!!! I love it and I think you did a great job rhyming it. I would never have been able to come up with a rhyme for Shanghai! It is really funny and I hope you will write some more poems like these.
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!

Want a poem reviewed?
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96651

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:29 am
live1out2loud7 says...

This is SO CUTE!!!! I love it and I think you did a great job rhyming it. I would never have been able to come up with a rhyme for Shanghai! It is really funny and I hope you will write some more poems like these.
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!

Want a poem reviewed?
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96651

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:56 am
demib says...

that is a cute poem. lol that is pretty funny. such and odd way to rhyme lol
"With everything that has been left unsaid,
They go with the tears you shed."
Don't shed your tears,for your words should not be left unsaid.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 am
Niebla says...

This is brilliant! Any limerick beginning with "there was an American dude" is worth reading. I can't see any mistakes/problems with this at all, and it really did make me smile. I hope you write some more - I'd definitely read them!

~MorningMist~

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:41 pm
Deanie says...

Hi barefoot!

Haha :D This was so funny and enjoyable! Even after I read it I went about the whole house, spreading it to my family so they could chuckle with me. Thats why I only got to review it now! But I like this so much. The rhymes were very clever so they fit the concept perfectly. Shanghai is definitely a hard word to find a match for, so I congratulate you especially on that, and it was probably even harder to find one that fit the limerick!

I don't usually read these but I think maybe I will now. I am also interested to see what Limerick 1 was!

Keep writing these!

*giggles some more*

Deanie x
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury