z

Young Writers Society

A First Attempt

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:44 pm
View Likes
RandomGrrl says...

Cute cute cute, Jabber! Nice and light, not like some poetry (I'm such a hypocrite, just posted like the saddest poem I've written... well, sad for me...). I really enjoyed it, and it leaves me with a strong sense of satisfaction. Nice work!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm
EdgarAllanPoe says...

Hey, Jabber! Nice poem! It felt like I was reading Robert Frost! I liked how you were writing a poem about how you didn't know what to write about. You have TALENT! *sings Broadway* :)
Feelings restrained;
Devils remain;
Paranoia is part of the blame.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 am
earendil says...

I won't even bother denying the fact that you got me to smile from beginning to end, and I even laughed in some parts. :P This is so awesome. I remember when I first started writing poetry, this is exactly how I felt too. The only difference is that you're skilled enough to actually write it all down. Great poem, definitely enjoyed this. :D Keep it up!

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 pm
Deanie says...

JABBERRRRRRRR!

Well hi! I'm not sure you'll ever get this comment because its the last of many. I know you wrote this poem years ago... but thats just what I do. I dig up ancient pieces of work and comment... just because I can!

I especially liked this poem. For a first posted poem its really great! The rhyming scheme worked and everything was very well laid out. It was a fun read... and is better than any poem I've ever written. It's a great talent to be able to use rhyming so well... it just doesn't seem to work for me.

I extremely enjoyed this!

Deanie x
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 pm
xXanimeislifeXx says...

Awwww! This was utterly adorable! My first poem read by you and I'm already hooked. Great job! :)
XFuledByRamenX

Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red