Young Writers Society

Request reviews here!

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 am
View Likes
DevanEWilliams says...

Hello everyone!

This is my first time beginning a thread here, and I'm really excited to help people that need it. I've been neglecting doing reviews lately, and I think that if I start one of these it will help me to get more done.

What I can review:
Short Stories- any, really, although Science Fiction and Historical Fiction are not exactly my forte. I CAN do them, though- It just might take a little longer.

Poetry- I do enjoy poetry, basically all forms of it. :)

Novels- Again, I can review these, but maybe not to the extent as other genres. I'd rather not if it's a chapter in the middle of the novel, because I don't like understanding what's going on and I may not have time to read the rest of it.

Anything else, it depends. Sorry for sounding so vague, but I'd really have to see. :S

Request away!
~Devan
Stay away from limbo bears.
And always have extra marshmallows on hand in case of emergencies.

High Quality Reviews Available Here! viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96280

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:30 am
mithrim96 says...

Please, please!

I need someone to review my novel "The Underworld Society." It's been up for so long! I'm sorry if it's long, but you can tell me if it's long and boring! I just really want some feedback on this as it's the first proper novel I started writing (and after years it's still not finished). I need to know if someone thinks it's worth continuing to try and publish or if I should go on with another of my story ideas?

Help me! Please!
Keep writing for as long as it brings you joy!

"It's important we build up a level of trust. That way I'll catch you completely unprepared when I suddenly accuse you of murder." - Skulduggery Pleasant (read it!), Death Bringer, Derek Landy

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil