z

Young Writers Society

Revviieeewwwss

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:58 am
Squirtlepowiee says...

Come 'ere if you need reviews. I need to do reviews :smt020
Last edited by Squirtlepowiee on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I was in English, my teacher look in my direction and said, "Name two pronouns." I replied, "Who, me?" :wink:

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:03 pm
Feltrix says...

I don't know how to make a link, but I need reviews for The Myriad: Ascension Prologue and The Myriad: Ascension Corso 1. They should both be in the Green Room. If you can't find them (or if you can), leave instructions on how to make a link.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien