z

Young Writers Society

Trapped

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 pm
theoutsidersfreak says...

"Stephanie,come on!" Kris yelled through the window. I turned my head away from the window. He opened the door and pulled me out. "K-Kris, let me G-go!" I said. "You know your stutter is really unattractive." He growled in my ear before he pushed me to the ground and started kicking me. "Hey, you're on our territory and we don't treat girls like that!" I heard a guy's voice yell. "Well, she's not one of your girls greaser, she's a soc, now get lost." Kris yelled back. "No, you get lost." The guy yelled back. "Fine. Stephanie,you can walk home." Kris kicked me in the head before he left. When I heard his car drive of I dizzily sat up. "Hey, you okay?" The guy asked coming over to me. He looked my age. He had dark green eyes, brown hair, and a goofy grin that made me want to hug him. When I didn't answer he leaned down so he was level with me. I scooted back. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm soda." He held out his hand. I Stood up and took a few stepps back. "I said I wasn't going to hurt you, what's your name?" He asked. "S-Stephanie." I said quietly. "Nervous?" soda asked, he had on that goofy grin again. "NO! I have a stutter! And don't tell me that it's unattractive, Kris already told me." I said sadly. "What kind of boyfriend would say that?" He asked. "He is NOT my boyfriend!!" I yelled. I walked past him. He grabbed my wrist. "Hey let go!" I said, struggling against his grip. " I didn't mean to make you mad." He wouldn't let go. "I said LET GO!" I yelled. He let my arm drop to my side. I started walking again. He followed me. "What do you WANT, greaser?" I asked. "My brothers truck is this way." He pointed to a rusty blue ford. "Wow classy." I said sarcasticaly. "Thanks." He seemed untouched by my comment. " Well, bye." I started to walk faster. "Wait, do you want a ride?" He called after me. "No." I didn't even look back to answer. "Well, why not?" He had caught up with me. "LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T KNOW YOU!" I yelled in his face. "I was just offering you a ride." he said holding his hands up. "Well, why, you don't know me, and I don't know you. For all I know you could take me somewhere and kill me." I said. "I said I wasn't going to hurt you, and I don't lie." He said grabbing my wrist again.I wheeled around and slapped him. " Don't touch me!" I shouted. I looked up at him and he was holding back laughter. "What? why are you laughing at me?" I asked.I suddenly realized i was holding back tears and they were about to spill over. "You sure can hit for bieng so little." He said and burst out with laughter. "I'm 16 thank you very much! And If I can hit why are you laughing!" I shouted. "Because your hilarious!" Soda said,still laughing. "well I'm glad I amuse you!" I yelled...the tears finally spilt over and streaked down my face. Soda stopped laughing. "Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry." He said and took a step closer to me. I fell to my knees anad blawled into my hands. "hey, come on i'm sorry please don't cry." He said softly and knelt down next to me. "I-its not y-you, i just h-hate bieng a s-s-soc so much!" I sniffed. I felt his hands on my shoulders and he helped me up. "Its okay you can stay with me and my brothers, I know we're greasers,but we stick together." he murmered and walked me to his truck without waiting for a reply. He set me in the passenger seat then crawled over me to the drivers side. "I'm s-sorry I was a j-jerk,your really n-nice." I said after a few minutes of driving. "its okay,you seem like you get treated pretty badly so I didn't take it personaly." he said and smiled at me. My heart almost jumped out of my chest- wait what?I can't like him already....can I? A few minutes later we pulled up to a small,white house, and a whole bunch of greasers were standing in the yard. I shrunk against my seat and I felt soda's hand on mine.

Soda's P.O.V.
Stephanie looked at me with scared eye's. "Its okay,there not mean." I reassured her. She nodded and I got out and walked over to her door. I could feel the gangs gazes boring into me. As I helped her out of the truck she fell and her lips were only half an in away from mine.I wanted to close the distance and hold her. I wanted to feel her body against mine,feel her skin touch my skin- wait I barley know her how the fuck can I love her? "Sorry." she murmured and looked at the ground. "Its fine." I said and turned her around so she was facing the others. "Hey guys, we've got a new member of the gang!" I called happily. I looked at Stephanie and she smiled. "She looks like a soc." Steve said and gave stephanie a once over. She looked down at her feet. " Can she stay with us Darry?" I asked my brother. He nodded and I grabbed stephanie's hand and led her into the yard. Everyone smiled at her but the silence as still strange. "So Stephanie, you up for a lil truth or dare?" Steve suddenly asked her. Everyone gave him confused looks. We Never played truth or dare..what was he doin? "Um....O-okay." Stephanie said nervously. "Great,truth or dare?" He asked, "Um,Dare?" She said it more like a question than a statment. Steve looked at me. Shit...He knew I liked her. "I dare you to make out with sodapop." yep I knew that was coming. "And no chickening out you have to ,for.....10 minutes." He added. I looked at Stephanie. She was blushing and she looked scared but she took a step towards me. " You don't have to ya know." I told her as she slipped her hands around my neck. A breathtaking smile spread across her face. "Oh but I want to." She said then jerked my lips against hers. I heard Steve laugh at me cause my eyes had gotten really wide and it took me a minute to kiss back. I ran my fingers up and down the middle of her back. She shivered and unwound her arms from my neck. I thought she was gonna pull away but she slipped them under my shirt and poked my stomach. I pulled away to laugh. "Your tummy doesn't give like most peoples do, you must be strong." She said, making me laugh harder. "I bet lots of peoples stomachs don't give." I said. "Mine does. Its squishy see?" She said and poked her stomach. I laughed. She kissed m again and I smiled into it. I heard Darry laugh. I pulled away and saw ponyboy was wearing a grossed out expression on his face and was kinda pale. I laughed with Darry. "You'll understand soon kid-brother." I laughed and patted his back."Ya sure I will." He said and looked at the ground
Last edited by theoutsidersfreak on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 15 times in total.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 pm
roxywriter1573 says...

theoutsidersfreak wrote:"Stephanie, come on!Get out of the car!" Kris yelled.
I Turned my face away from the window. He opened the door and pulled me out onto the sidewalk.
"K-Kris let me g-go," I said trying to break away from his grasp.
"You know your stutter is really unattractive," He growled in my ear. He pushed me down to the ground and kicked me in the side.
"Hey! You're on our territory and we don't treat our girls like that!" I heard a man's voice yell.
"Well, she's not one of your girls, greaser. She's a soc (what exactly is a "soc"?), now get lost!" Kris yelled back.
"No, you get lost!" The voice was getting closer.
"Fine. Stephanie, you can walk home." Kris kicked me in the head then got in his car. As hedrove away, I sat up.
"You okay?" A tall boy about my age with green eyes and greasy, brown hair held his hand out to me.
I scooted away.
"I won't hurt you," he whispered. I gingerly set my hand in his.
He pulled me up and smiled.
"I'm Soda," he said.
"I'm Stephanie but call me S-Steph," I stuttered (Maybe change that? We already know she has a stutter and it's shown by how you've added the extra "S".)
"Nervous?" He asked.
"N-No! I have a stutter! And don't tell me it's unnattractive, Kris already told me," I said sadly (or add something else of the sort?)
"What kinda boyfriend says that?" Soda asked.
"He is NOT my boyfriend!" I yelled.
"Oh. Well, I think your stutter is cute." He whispered.
I stood there blushing for a minute then looked up at the sky. It was getting dark.
"I have to get home." I said walking past him.
"You want a (the other way saounds a little...ummm yeah.) ride?" He asked.
"Sure." I smiled.
(you might want to add a little more here. maybe say something about how she tells him which way to go as they get in the car?)
When we entered the south side of town he stopped the pickup.
"Which road?" He asked.
"Oh,um. M-Maple." I said , stuttering again. He nodded and started driving.
When we got to my house, Soda turned toward me.
"Thanks," I said opening the door.
"No problem. Hey, I work at the DX station, come see me?" He asked.
"Yeah, sure. Bye Soda,"I said running to the front door.
"Bye Steph!" He called after me.

Okay that's pretty much it. Um I think that you need to change the fact that Steph trusts Soda really easily. I mean, she just got freaking kicked in the face and stomach by her "not boyfriend" and now she's gonna trust some guy she barely met? Just pointing that out. Overall, it's a good idea, it just needs some work :)

Keep on writing
-Roxy
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
-Confucious

FoxyRoxy <3
Don't judge a book by it's movie
Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos
-Homer Simpson

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm
theoutsidersfreak says...

OK,so everyone, a soc is a rich kid that lives in the south side of town and they jump greasers. A greaser is a kid that lives in the north side of town and they don't belong and they aren't rich

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi