z

Young Writers Society

Laughter

Random avatar

Reviews: 49
Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:08 am
SolisCookies says...

deleted
Last edited by SolisCookies on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:47 am
Mackdaddy77 says...

Pretty Good.

It's just that I don't really believe that laughing can have a big affect on people to the point of love.
Writing can be used as the expression of your heart, mind, and soul, if used right. -Micah Hurst

Random avatar

Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:58 pm
SolisCookies says...

Well, it does for me! lol I don't know, a sense of humor and laughter are an aphrodisiac for me, especially when it comes from the right person. Just like someone's smile can make you melt when you're in love. Oh, but tell me something: does it sound like it's from a guy's point of view? I'd appreciate it!

Thanks! =)

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:55 am
brandenwallace says...

Solis, this is a good piece of writing. I find myself like this quite often. Laughter and smiles are great for the human soul. This sounds like it is written from a guy's point of view. He is obviously in love with this girl.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:46 pm
Elizabeth says...

God I wish I could have written this for many people.
*cries*
It was friggin' beautiful!
*cries harder*
NOW IT'S TOO LATE!

"Oh, my sweetheart, I have fallen in love with you from afar. Your laugh is so addictive; the largest smile graces my face as I see your delicate face spread with delight. My love, I need to hold your hand, place my body next to yours, inhale the same air you breathe, eat the same food that touches the pink, fleshy tongue in your mouth, feel what you feel, hear what you hear, smell the same things you do, see your world through my eyes. I need you, want you, love you; can you believe that this variety of emotions, this love, this desire has ensued because of your amazing laughter. "

Oh God!! Who has been reading my mind again?
Ahhh *cries*

Random avatar

Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:45 am
SolisCookies says...

LOL thank you from branden!!! that's exactly what I wanted to portray! I understand it sounds like from a man's point of view, but I have no idea why I made it this way. I guess I'm cuckoo!

Oh, wow Black Rose... Lol! Thank you very much for your emotion!!!

**Have a hankie.**

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:56 pm
Mackdaddy77 says...

I do see what you are saying; I guess I just took it as a form of making love. But when in love smiles and laughter do matter. The joy of being in love can be expressed by laughter. If I like a girl, and I look into her eyes and smile and see her smile back it warms my heart greatly. I love to make a girl laugh. So, making a girl laugh can mean alot. When a girl continually laughs at what a guy says, it is usually an expression that that girl likes him. So I give you big props, keep up the writing.
Writing can be used as the expression of your heart, mind, and soul, if used right. -Micah Hurst

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson