z

Young Writers Society

KingTroll

Random avatar

Reviews: 44
Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:07 pm
Dynasty cow says...

I kissed the troll , behind the scaly skin , two foot fangs and crushing hands lay a kind and gentle being , better than the man who had captured him from Beruk island and brought him to london for the world to point and say what an ugly turd at.
i huged him on the leg , a smile spread on his face then , he fell to the floor , and died .

In london he roamed through unintentionlly stepping on cars and eating people , he was looking for me . In one last attemt to find me he climbed big ben and throu himself off it , when i came he lay on the floor , he got up , i kissed him and huged him never wanting to let go , he smiled fell to the floor and died.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:13 pm
zelithon says...

:o WEEELL
*eats someone
Acidents happen.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:33 am
deleted6 says...

Okay this reminds me of something and hugged has two g's. Attempt spelt with a p in it. Throw is spelt like that.
I know what this remind me of King Kong, anyway work on it make it bigger it's too small.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:59 pm
Mattie says...

Well, for starters this sounds just like King Kong. You also said he died two times, that could have been some kind of hidden meaning. If so, you need to elaborate on that as well as your sentences to make it longer. Next, you need to put your story into sentences to to where the readers can follow and it makes sense. Like this:

(The *'s are going to be found throughout the story. The meaning of them are going to be at the bottom of your quoted work.)

I kissed a troll. Behind the scaly skin, two foot fangs, and crushing hands lay a kind and gentle being. He was so much better than the man who had captured him from Beruk Island and brought him to London for the world to point at and say, *"What an ugly turd".
I hugged him on the leg as a smile spread on his face. Suddenly he fell to the floor and died.

In London he roamed through the streets unintentionlly stepping on cars and *eating people. He was looking for me. In one last attemt to find me he climbed Big Ben and threw himself off it. When I came he was lying on the floor. He soon got up slowly and *dried my tears. I kissed him and hugged him; never wanting to let go. He smiled once again and fell to the floor. He was gone.

That was with me fixing your errors.

*This seems a bit random. I fixed it but you probably don't need it. You could prehaps say what the people of London were doing. I.E: throwing things, cursing, ect.
*I don't think it'd be unientional if he was eating people.
*Something of that nature, you need to put more emotion into this piece.

I added some bits and pieces to make it run smoothly, but if you're really going to make this into a full fledged story, you need to elaborate on this subject. It seems to me like you got the idea from King Kong, but if you really want to write about it, you need to make it your own and add your own style. I know you're new, so if you decide to edit this you could probably just edit the post you already made. Welcome to the forum! ;) I hope your writing skills improve and grow as you come here. You really need to work on structuring your story and elaborating. Other than that, I say you'll do good in the future. Best of luck!
-Mattie*

Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena