z

Young Writers Society

Scavengers (Scene Seven of Ten)

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 pm
Vasticity says...

Due to a drop in actors, I had to rewrite. Three characters have been taken from the film.

Scavengers (Scene Seven)

(Calvin walks down an empty hall. You can hear shouting in the distance. He looks around the corner, and sees Norman arguing with a man)

NORMAN:
All of you have done enough stuff to put you away for life, and now, that I ask you to do a simple task, you walk out on me?!

MAN:
Norman--

NORMAN:
You stupid coward son of a bitch! Take all your lackeys and get the fuck out of my sight!

(The man turns around, and walks down the steps. He bumps into Calvin on his way out the door. Calvin hesitates, then walks up the steps, approaching Norman, who runs his fingers through his hair, flustered)

CALVIN:
What happened?

NORMAN:
They walked out on me. Every single one of them. I'm sure they were wanting to leave the whole time they were in with the Scavengers, but never had an adequeate excuse.

CALVIN:
Why did they do it?

NORMAN:
They said killing the last few people on Earth was not something even they would do.

(Norman looks down, and we cut to the bag in Calvin's hand)

NORMAN:
What's that?

CALVIN:
Weapons. For the raid.

NORMAN:
What weapons?

CALVIN:
A new pistol, knives, bullets. The basics.

NORMAN:
This city is afraid of me. Even without the rest of the Scavengers, they will cower in fear, and beg to die by my hand. And you'll help me. Right?

(We cut to Calvin. He swallows, and the camera slowly zooms in on him. We cut back to Norman)

NORMAN:
Right?

(We cut to Calvin again. He hesitates)

CALVIN:
Yes.

NORMAN:
Good. Then let's get ready. We leave at sunset!
Last edited by Vasticity on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And the angel said unto him, “stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.” But lo, he could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 pm
skutter11 says...

WRITE SCENE EIGHT AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!!- Sorry for the outburst, but you should REALLY consider the BBC...
"Madness rides the Star wind"

HP Lovecraft. Ironic, no?

204 Reviews

Reviews: 204
Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:43 am
crescent says...

This isn't making much sense to me, but it's not scaring me either... People with guns. I think you should of started me off with the first scene... What's Tripolis and why do they want to wreck the city up? What is this group? Maybe then I would have been scared...
Please take care to use good grammar when making a post!

"grammer" 1519 matches on YWS *twitches*

Rydia is the ruler of the world. :(

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 am
Vasticity says...

Cres, if you had looked down a tiny bit more, you would've seen this: topic57619.html
And the angel said unto him, “stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.” But lo, he could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling