z

Young Writers Society

April is Script Frenzy Month!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:11 am
Misamiera says...

I'm doing Script Frenzy as well this year. Last year I also did it... I had a pretty good plot, but the whole thing sort of fell apart in the end. Haha. I'm under the same name as here at the Script Frenzy site so if any of you want buddies, feel free to add me! :D

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:05 pm
bubblegum says...

Add 'Bubblee' to your friend list, please? : )
May all your dreams come true.. (even the ones they laughed at).

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm
hippie_vampire says...

I am technically doing Script Frenzy but I'm doing this month instead of next because farmer's market starts next month and I will have vary little free time. But I do still have the same goal and time limit as the normal one.
As a example of how much I really need to do it this month and not next; I only got one page done last year and this year I'm almost up to quota I need to be for the day!
So good luck to everyone for next month and if you do want to be buddies my user name is the same as on NaNo which is: hippy_vampre (also same as on here but spelled differently.)

Edit! Also if you want to read some of the excerpts from my play as well as some of the songs (it's a musical) look at my blog! http://ameliadogwood.blogspot.com/
“There are many thing people have claimed can not be true and yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or been made true by thous stubborn enough to ignore them.”-Scientist 666 from my 2009 NaNoWriMo novel.

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:45 pm
peanut19 says...

Eeep, I'm doing Screnzy this year! I tried NaNo last year so I'm branching out. My username on the Screnzy site is: Snoopy19 (same as NaNo) I've never written a script before so this should be interesting...

~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 am
MagnusBane says...

I'm doing Script Frenzy for the first time, too. I promised two of my friends that I'd write scripts with each of them, so... 200 pages in 30 days? Shouldn't be too hard... right?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:18 am
Amnien says...

I'm also going to do this but, I have a question. Would it be alright for me to write a sequel to the movie "Cirque Du Freak: A vampire's Assistant" Based off books 4-6?
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:43 am
JabberHut says...

Amnien wrote:I'm also going to do this but, I have a question. Would it be alright for me to write a sequel to the movie "Cirque Du Freak: A vampire's Assistant" Based off books 4-6?

That's perfectly fine! If you plan to publish it in any way, you'll have to talk to a whole bunch of people, but for the sake of the activity/event, by all means!

I'm so excited for this. I've never done Script Frenzy, but I figured it would be a great way to write out one of my story ideas. (It seemed better as a TV show rather than a novel, so what the hay?)

I'm JabberHut on the Script Frenzy site! Can't really mix me up with anyone else. ;D
I make my own policies.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 pm
Wariofart says...

I'm definitely doing it, user is the same as this one.
But only three days??? I've got my plot, some characters, and a fuzzy outline. Must....outline...more...
"This is a song for a scribbled out name
That my love keeps writing again and again
And again"

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:14 pm
JabberHut says...

I'm planning to outline on Wednesday (the 31st). Nothing like procrastinating! :D
I make my own policies.

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 am
View Likes
Vanadis says...

I'm attempting to adapt my novel into a graphic novel for Screnzy. I'm Moosey-Fate on there, if anyone is interested in knowing that. Huzzah! I gotta wait another hour and twenty minutes, though. So I'm cramming graphic novel tips.
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm
JabberHut says...

Eeeee! Script Frenzy is next month! Who's going to try for it? And if you hadn't noticed, NaPoWriMo is the exact same month! It's going to be a crazy April this year!

I'm thinking of doing it, and I'll either rewrite last year's ('cause I had loads of fun and may get into serious biz with that one) or do another similar/fun one! We'll see what these next two weeks do for me.
I make my own policies.

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:41 am
View Likes
WritersUnleashed says...

Im doin it. GL to everybody.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm
Idraax says...

Nix and I are attempting it. We're on there. You'll find us easily. :D Good luck all!
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 pm
Loller65 says...

Joined on as Tartaglia. Shoot me some buddy stuff or whatever.
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox