Young Writers Society

Is he Good or Evil you decide

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am
View Likes
hypno101 says...

THE VILLAIN

Hello, I am the one you call, Villain. A name for a cold heartless killer. But I don't think I fit that description. Yet I am casted out different, and I like it that way. For those of you don't know who I am... You will soon.

A man in dark clothing wearing a ski mask begins to run down in a alleyway. who's looking behind him,only to run into a wall.He begins to climb in but slips. He turns around in stares face to face with THE VILLAIN.

THE VILLAIN

Now I don't know who you are, but I do know that if you run bad things will happen to you.

The criminal begins to climb the wall. As he looks behind him the Villain is good. With a sigh of relief he begins to climb up. Only to see the villain at the top of the wall.

He villain

You know what, I don't know who you are. And you don't know me,but all I know you as is a worthless criminal.

CRIMINAL

Who are you

THE VILLAIN

Who am I, well that doesn't matter I have a better idea why don't you tell me what I am.

CRIMINAL

You're a human, aren't you.

THE Lillian

Oh a human, I don't know do you want me to be human.

CRIMINAL

Why are you chasing me

THE VILLAIN

I don't know, maybe I'm not chasing you, maybe you just appearing at the wrong place.

CRIMINAL

Fuck you

THE VILLAIN

Oh so vulgar are we today, will what do you expect from a worthless person are you.

CRIMINAL

I'm not worthless

Man begins to yell

THE VILLAIN

Well I'm pretty sure you know you are.

CRIMINAL

I'm not.

THE VILLAIN

Whats your name

CRIMINAL

Yo Momma

THE VILLAIN

Well at least I have a momma

The criminal begins to cry

CRIMINAL

How do you know about my momma

THE VILLAIN

Yes, I knew her better than you did.

CRIMINAL

You killed her didn't you

THE VILLAIN

Know I didn't kill her, you did.

CRIMINAL

No, no I didn't.

The villain

You know what I was there when your mother died. She didn't speak much went so peacefully. But do you know what she was thinking when she went.

CRIMINAL

What?

THE VILLAIN

She was thinking where is my son, she kept thinking how worthless her son was, and I guess she was right.You caused her death.

The criminal grabs at the Lillian but his hand went threw him.

THE VILLAIN

Oh Henry, looks like your at it again, trying to kill someone else are you.

henry

How do you know my name.

THE VILLAIN

I don't know lucky guest.

henry

Screw you

THE VILLAIN

Hey, Henry are you a religious person, do you believe in god.

Criminal shakes his head up and down.

THE VILLAIN

Well I am to, but what I don't understand, is why god would create such a worthless human being as you.

henry

Fuck you, God will forgive you.

THE VILLAIN

Thats funny, why would god forgive so a pathetic waste of life, do you know what you are. You are a murder.

Henry

No god will forgive me.

THE VILLAIN

Well I know a god, it's not your god but he's just as good. And he told me to kill you.

Criminal jumps over the wall. While he keeps seeing the villains shadow on the wall. Which keeps talking to him calling him loser, worthless. When criminal stops in his tracks and as he blinks his eye all of a sudden the Lillian is face to face with him. Before he reacts The Lillian hits him with a bat in the knee.

THE VILLAIN

listen to me damn it, you run away from all your problems not only does it kills you on the inside but it kills other to.

Henry begins to cry in pain

THE VILLAIN

You know what my god gave me a power in I took it. Do you know what it is.

As Henry continues to cry The villain walks up to me and smacks him.

THE VILLAIN

listen to me. do you want to know.

The Lillian moves Henry's head up and down.

THE VILLAIN

Well since you so gear to know I have the power to take others peoples life. Little do you know you have the power to. Everyone does anything can kill anyone.

The Lillian grabs a trashcan in hits him.

THE VILLAIN

This trashcan could kill you with a nice hit. Oh where was I. Sorry I can be forgetfully sometimes. I not only get to kill someone but when I kill someone like you I get to save one. Do you get it?

The Lillian shakes Henry's head left in right.

THE VILLAIN

Well since you don't let me make it clearer.

The Lillian takes a gun out of his pocket.

THE VILLAIN

You see when I shoot and kill you. I can save somebody else. Cool huh, I can kill a worthless bitch like you, and save someone more deserving. And Henry I'm sorry.

Henry begins to grab on The Lillian's pants

THE VILLAIN

Your time is up

The camera zooms closer to the barrel of the gun when a loud blast is heard. As the screen goes white, a loud ringing sound is heard. When the sound begins to fade quickly and the white goes away. The Lillian begins to walk away. As he narrates to the audience

THE villain

Now you all may think I'm a bad guy, well I don't care what you think of me.

Camera begins to fade to black when the black fades away

INT HOSPITAL NIGHT

A mother's cries are heard the camera goes threw a hallway really fast into a room where

MARY CHALLIS (36) Curly hair, with wrinkles, still a bit pretty, cries over her baby. The camera begins to circle around Mary twice, when The Lillian appears behind her. The Lillian begins to sit on the bed but Mary can't see him. When DR.MARK SON goes through a door, with brown hair, wherein in all white uniform, walks up to Mary and pats her on the back. Mary looks up shocked.

MARY

Doctor, Doctor is my little Tim going to be Tokay.

The doctor looks down in dismay.

Dr.mark son

I'm afraid not MS.Salli's.

MARY

Well whats wrong with him.

DR.MARK SON

Well I'm sorry Ms.Salli's but your son has a tumor.

Mary's face goes pale as she falls to the ground.

MARY

Is he going to be wok.

DR.MARK SON

I'm afraid I'm not sure.

MARY

Please can you save him, please I'll give you all the money I have please, please.

DR.MARK SON

Well, we are going to perform surgery on Tim, but it's a long operation.

MARY

Please do anything you can to save me.

DR.MARK SON

We will try are best, but Ms.Salli's I'm not making any promises.

MARY

OK

Mary leans over Tim

MARY

Tim its going to be all right these doctors are here to save you, you won't die, I love you.

Mary begins to cry, as well as the doctor but the doctor left.

The camera fades to white again as we enter

NET-SURGERY ROOM

Inside are many doctors and nurses all in uniform with The Lillian in the back. The doctor begins to operate on Tim's skull when The Lillian begins to walk near the doctor but the doctors can't see him. The Lillian than touches Tim on his heart and leaves but as he does NURSE FREDRICK, A young pretty nurse, Blondie who seems to be 21 but is 35, looks at the spot where The Lillian is standing. The camera is used to show the direction in which the nurse is standing and shows what the nurses sees which is a little black mist. But the mist (The Lillian) fades away.

But then DR.Mark son starts to shout

DR.MARK SON

Oh my god, this is amazing.

NURSE #1

What, is something wrong!

DR.MARK SON

No, its a miracle the tumor is, is.

Norse #2

Is what!

DR.MARK SON

Is gone

NURSE #1

What

NURSE #2

Thats impossible

DR.MARK SON

I swear to god

NURSE #1

What happen, it was on the X rays.

DR.MARK SON

It has to be a mistake the X rays where wrong, there is no other explanation.

NURSE #2

But how did it disappear.

DR.MARK SON

Impossible A tumor doesn't just disappear.

All doctors look in the skull for a min tune as Dr.Mark son closes Tims head. In walks away.

DR.MARK SON

Nurses, clean this it.

The doctor opens a door, to see Mary sitting in a chair with her head buried in her hands crying.

DR.MARK SON

MS.CHALLIS

Mary looks up slowly in which her makeup is coming off.

MARY

Doctor is everything Tokay

DR.MARK SON

Come in see for yourself

Mary gets out of her chair in walks into see chm.

MARY

Can I hold him

DR.MARK SON

Of course hes your son

Mary sits down on the surgery table in hold Tim softly in her arms, and begins to cry.

MARY

I told you Tim, I told you everything will be Tokay. I love you Tim, I love you so much.

Mary holds him closer to her.

TIM

I love you to Momma

Mary looks shocked and begins to have a face full of tears.

MARY

Oh thank you god, thank you I love you Tim.

Camera begins to pan out of the room into the hallway where the spirit begins to walk away when we hear The Lillian begin to narrate again.

The Lillian narrating

Know you people refer to me as The Lillian, you may love me you may hate me. What do you think of me.

The screen begins to go red when a sword swipes across the screen eventually spelling out THE VILLAIN.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 pm
free2sing says...

I'm so excited that I am your first review for this! (: I absolutely believe that the villain is not evil at all! This story actually reminds me sooooooo much of the move 'V for Vendetta'. I don't know if you have ever seen it but the main character in the movie is exactly how you describe the villain and exactly how I picture him. There were a couple of grammatical mistakes and just some parts at all I didn't know who was talking to who. I really liked the idea where you were going with this though. (: Keep writing!
Forever is happening right now.

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 pm
View Likes
MusicLover797 says...

This is amazing.

Based on the title i assumed that it would be like every other hero/villain story but it was not. It captivated the audience and sucked me in. i enjoyed reading this and i am glad that it wasnt a waste of time.i loved how you started it with him saying how we need to decide if he was the villain or not.

FYI: He is definatly the good guy. if i had the power to kill someone just to save another person i would be the greatest serial killer of all time. I love how you were able to make the audience part of the scene and how you brought us into it

there were a few gramatical mistakes and a few misspellings but it did not take away from the story one bit.

You are an amazing writer and i hope you continue writing scenes and scripts.....who knows maybe you could be a screen writer.

Thank you for writing something so good because it is very excellent

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:04 pm
View Likes
Laminated says...

Is he going to be wok.

This just made me laugh :D Because, of course he isn't going to be a wok, silly. He's a boy! HAHAHAAA.... heh heh.

I love the concept for this. Super creative, well thought out. I suggest running a spell check on it. There were a lot of spelling mistakes that seemed like they were autocorrect. Did you write this on a tablet?

Also, the Villain is referred to as the Lillian, which also sort of amused me. Again, I do suggest fixing the grammatical stuff.

A sound storyline, and I love the interaction with the audience. Bad or good? I think the point is that we don't know. He just is. I rather resent him, but that doesn't necessarily make him bad.
I'M GUNNA MAKE DIS PLACE YO HOME

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan