z

Young Writers Society

Animal Life 90210 part 2

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 pm
J03shmo says...

Previously on Animal life 90210 those of you who read it know that Male bird ( now named Bentley, and Female bird now named Silvia) were in a fight over relationship issues...well Bentley unfortunately took things too far and sort of ended Silvia's life..and she wasn't really pregnant turns out so don't worry about that...there was a beautiful memorial service and everything. So now after the court case the judge went easy on poor Bentley and sentenced him to 9 and 3/4 of a month..odd i know.. and he was to stay in the perimeter of his mother who is old cranky and single...and her home is..underground?..anyway the story is now going to be taking place in the underground home:

*Bentley walks in after his sentence*

Bentley: MOM!! I'm home from court they said i have to stay here until its over :(

Benny: Oh great now what am i going to tell all the guys i have come over?

Bentley: Oh god mom please i don't need that mental image right now

Benny: You do anything complex with your brain? wow why didn't you do that with that sorry excuse for a bird Silvia..slaughtering her wasn't very smart you know

Bentley: mom she gave me aids and crapped on me

Benny: look if i went off and killed every man Ive been with who crapped on me they would make movies about me..plus aids isnt so bad if you just use enough medical cream

Bentley: Ewe mom gross..look i just wanna get this over with and move out cause i cant stand it here

Benny: i cant stand you here either..now your gonna live here again your gonna follow my rules son

1. NO fornicating while I'm here or at least warned first...even though after that stunt you pulled i dont see what girl would want you *laugh hysterically*

2. NO spreading your aids around i don't need that nasty disease around my house especially when i have company over

Bentley: mom your too old to be having "company" over and plus its not really company when after you finish you kick the desperate guy out

Benny: HA! desperate! right..if every guy ever been with me is desperate then there must be a WHOLE lot of desperate guys

Bentley: well yeah this is modern age America...

Benny: you know one of those desperate men happens to your father young man

Bentley: oh yeah? well which one then mom..one year you tell me it might have been the clown at my party..and then a year later you said it could have been Mr. Garrison my teacher

Benny: Look here i told you that around the time you were born those two fit in the time frame..

Bentley: Mom your time frames between men are 10 minutes..so it could be anyone

Benny: OK well enough about that it was understandable to want to know who your dad was at 5 but at 25 its a bit pathetic

Bentley: Wtf? pathetic wow..mom can Greg come over?

Benny: That fruity Gopher? sure i don't care just no funny noises OK?

Bentley: MOM I'm not gay..

Benny: Yeah? well then how come Silvia didn't get pregnant??

Bentley: MOM its not of your business what me and her did..

Benny: Well apparently its the laws business now cause I'm stuck with your sorry self..you would think you would know better

Bentley: LOOK WHO RAISED ME MOM..IT WASN'T THE CLOWN OR MR GARRISON SO IT HAD TO BE YOU!!..you didn't ever really raise you me you were always laying on your back

Benny: what are you talking about? i didn't lay down a lot how would i have so many dates?

Bentley: you spent your dates on your back mom!

Benny: oh well..so what your just mad cause your mom knows how to have fun and you don't..when you try your gay about it and go off and kill the girl

*Bentley is then quiet for a while and his friend Greg knocks at the door*

OK so this is where i say to be continued until part 3..

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm
AngelMarie says...

This is a great follow up to the first one. I have just got to read more! I love the character of the mom, and love how she's just like Benny off of George Lopez. I love the unrealistic-ness of this story, how it's on house arrest, and the birds live underground. Also that his best friend is a gopher.

Keep it coming with these stories, I think you really have the start of something good with this. can't wait to hear more form you.

Keep up the great work!! :) :)

AngelMarie :] <3
“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:46 pm
Kale says...

I... don't know what to say. The dialogue is so horribly unrealistic and unbelievable.

NO fornicating while I'm here or at least warned first...

Aside from the latter half not making much sense, that has got to be one of the weirdest lines I've ever read. Most people would say "NO sleeping together" or, more crudely "NO f******" rather than "NO fornicating", and even if these are animals, different animals have different terms for the act of coitus.

So yeah. This piece makes me go o_O more than anything, and not in the "This is intriguing and I shall await/read more" sense.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher