z

Young Writers Society

Script Frenzy?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm
pla303 says...

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I since they're pretty much the same thing, I figured it was. So is anyone up for it? What are you doing for it?

Reviews: 3
Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Moody says...

There's a thread about ScriptFrenzy in The Lounge too(that's where I found out about it). I'm signed up, and I can hardly wait until April 1st. I've already got a rough outline of my stage play.

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 pm
empressoftheuniverse says...

I failed scriptfrenzy last year, but I think I have a better chance of making it this year.
And scriptfrenzy helped me with dialogue so much; it was definitely worth the time and tears I put into it.
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 am
hippie_vampire says...

I suck at script formatting but I am going to try it again this year.
I have two basic ideas right now but I don't really know which one would be better. One is for a TV drama and the other is for a three act musical...I really don't know. I've studied TV scripts more, but I'm really good with writing songs which I'm hoping would help with my lack of script writing ability. Well I still have a month to think it over.
“There are many thing people have claimed can not be true and yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or been made true by thous stubborn enough to ignore them.”-Scientist 666 from my 2009 NaNoWriMo novel.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 pm
Wariofart says...

I'm going to do it, though this is my first time doing anything like this. I found out about Nanowrimo around mid- February, and got all excited. I've started to plot out my T.V Movie, and I think it will be fun! Hopefully I can force myself to write each day though...

Also, is this going to be the official thread to discuss it, or will we get a new sub-forum??
"This is a song for a scribbled out name
That my love keeps writing again and again
And again"

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 pm
Rosendorn says...

Also, is this going to be the official thread to discuss it, or will we get a new sub-forum??

For now, just use this thread. :) Forums are really a finite resource, so Nate doesn't like to make too many unless there's a proven need.

I'm not in, rather unfortunately. School. xD
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I'm in for Script Frenzy, though I know I'm going to fail.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:24 pm
Mo. says...

I'm doing it this year. :D

And I knew absolutely nothing about scripts and script-writing just a few days ago. :D I'm only going for 50 pages though.

~Mo.
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:25 am
fading-dream says...

I've never done this either, and just learned of it. I have no idea what I'm doing, but should be a nice break from trying to describe actions with detail. Kind of nervous but should be a great experience. Mo, I suggest you do aim for 100 pages, that way you will be twice as pleased with yourself.
Current Project: Otherworld (Novel) - 11,000 words so far
Latest Story: Overflowing Emotions.
Past stories: Burning Apart, The Beast, Binding Darkness - Ch. 1, What David Taught Me, The Banquette, Mirror of Memories, Leaving Humanity, Little Green Men, Six Days

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:50 pm
MagnusBane says...

I started today. It was much easier than starting my NaNo was. I'm sure that it will get a lot harder as the month goes on, though.
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 pm
Mo. says...

Hehe, I'm using up my free days. :) I might write some tonight. And I don't want to do 100 pages, because I know I definitely can't, but fifty seems a lot more reasonable to me. :D

I will start, and finish... eventually... hopefully...

:D
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

57 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:49 am
Wariofart says...

Man, this thread needs more people in it!
So far, I've written 5 pages, and want to write at least one more before I go to bed. This is my first time doing anything like this, but it seems to be going smoothly. My profile is HERE if anyone wants to see it.
And again"

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:33 pm
MagnusBane says...

I've got 18 pages between my two scripts right now. I'm co-writing with 3 other people, though, so it's not really that big an accomplishment. Hopefully we can hit 300 pages by the end of the month.
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:38 pm
Day says...

Haha Wario that is a great plot line you've got there. It sounds really funny. Mind sending me a PM when it is done?
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

57 Reviews

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 pm
Wariofart says...

DayDreams wrote:Haha Wario that is a great plot line you've got there. It sounds really funny. Mind sending me a PM when it is done?

Thanks!! ANd sure. I've only got 12 pages down though, so I'll probably have to work all the way till the 30th to finish.

So far, so good for me though. I'm just trying to write my 3.33 pages a day, maybe 4 if I am bored. I've heard some people already have over 100 pages :thud: :thud:
And again"

Okay I’m supposed to be asleep what am I doing measuring sinks
— EllieMae