z

Young Writers Society

Dying

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:58 pm
Harley says...

Please don't think that I am being morbid but I am writing about what I think death is like...

You close your eyes and drift away... unable to see, speak or move. You can hear, though. The continuous bleep of the monitor, usually. Suddenly, you feel empty. That is your soul leaving you... Now you can see them, but they can't see you. If you wanrt to, you can watch the preceedings. Your body getting placed into a coffin, your grieving family, the ones you love gone forever. Not many of us want to witness that, so we simply jump, and soar high. If you have been a good person, heaven's gates are open to you. If not, you will suffer eternal torment and agony forever more. However, all this will involve, is thoughts of your loved ones struggling, getting hurt, dying like you. In heaven, there will be a sense of knowing that they are all happy. Eternal bliss...

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:09 pm
Emma says...

Nice, though thats what I dont think 67%! Oh well, each one of us has different views!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:17 pm
Bobo says...

Interesting thoughts. I don't know what else to say.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:03 pm
Willow says...

I guess you're a christian then?
I've also imagined writing to be something like that, though I hope heaven has more in store than just happy thoughts, but I guess I'm being greedy or something.
My life is a broken stair
Winding down a ruined tower
and leading no where

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:56 am
hekategirl says...

I love it. I don't have the same belives as that but it still was very good.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:00 pm
Harley says...

I'm not actually Christian, no, but I do believe in heaven and stuff.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust