z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm
Spyndlethread says...

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE

Kay sorry. This made me laugh soooooo hard. There isn't really anything wrong with it, it is just plain hilarious! I really enjoyed it.
Please check out my storybook; it needs members! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post894035.html#p894035

Insincerly, sarcastically, and nerd-i-ly,

SPYNDLE

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm
icanbefixed says...

I loved it! The only problem was, that with twitter the posts come in as most recent, from last to first, instead of first to last. Now I know for reading purposes this is in the correct order but if you wanted to make the whole twitter thing more legit, that's how you would do it. Also, adding in the other characters with mentions and stuff would make it pretty cool too. (:
The hardest mountain to climb will have the greatest view. Everything at a different angle: memories serve as double vision, a view from the valleys as well as the precipice. But everything that goes up must come down.The descent from the peak will be twice as graceful & three times as difficult

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 pm
Shearwater says...

AHAHA!

Harry Potter just got more interesting to read. =D
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:13 am
deleted3 says...

Haha! Soon all books will be twitterised :-P excellent Berlyn! If you do this while bored, I'm lookiong forward to seeing what you can come up with on a serious level...

Before you post it in twitter, maybe you want to check copyright issues? Other than that, I think everyone else has done the spelling correction, and all that nitty gritty stuff. Thumbs up from me!
Love to Live, Live to Love <--- My Motto
http://ekarimbvundula.blogspot.com <--- My Blog
Follow me on:
https://twitter.com/EtherealEmber <--- My Twitter

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm
Gryffindor13 says...

This was so funny! I loved it! The only critique I have was that at point you spelt Hermione's name wrong. That's it, just a simple mistake....Please do the rest of the series! I would defininetley read them all. I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! Really nicley done!

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 pm
Mikko says...

These are really funny and I hope you 'twitterise' all the books!

@RonWeasley ready for the chamber tonight? ;)
Yep. It sounded VERY wrong LOL! Ewww I just imagined Harry saying it in a 'sexy' way and Ron feeling unconfortable. xD Like "First the giant spiders and now this!"

Great job and please please please keep twitterising the whole series! :)
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 pm
FemmeFatale says...

You are seriously one of the most epic people on the face of the planet for thinking this up! I laughed my ass off from beginning to end (but especially at the end because that last tweet was hilarious!). All I can say is that I seriously love you! PLEAAASSSEE do one for all of the books, I would die humored! Amazing Job!!!
"To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders."
-Lao Tzu

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 am
EscapeThat says...

This was recommended so I checked it out. I guess the main hole is that phones/internet don't work in Hogwarts though I understand its supposed to be comidic. While I found it fun and engaging for the first few updates after that it became a bit trite.

I'm sure you're on to a winner here and this would be a hit, particulary with those who don't read a lot or who are lazy.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 am
apple96 says...

I love this! It's such a cool idea! I especially liked the tweet about the previous tweet sounding wrong :)
'Are you saying Ni to that old woman?'
'Yes'
'Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history'

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 am
emalily says...

Whenever there is this many posts on a work I feel it's kind of pointless to give feedback as everything has already been said, but I couldn't resist telling you that I found this really funny and enjoyable to read!
If I die young
bury me in satin
lay me down on a bed of roses
sink me in the river, at dawn
send me away with the words of a love song
<3

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:27 pm
Blues says...

I loved this! :D Can you do one for Prisoner of Azkaban? :)

Mac

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:29 pm
Froggy4224 says...

This was hilarious make more plz. =)
You got it, You got it, Some kind of magic, Hypnotic, Hypnotic, You're leaving me breathless
-Paramore, I Caught Myself

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 pm
RoseGryffindor says...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha. (That's all I have to say. :) Good job! It was hilarious. Made my day.)
May all your bacon BURN! ~Calcifer "Howl's Moving Castle"

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 pm
harshita3chaarag says...

Loved it!! Loved it loved it loved it loved it!!! So much!! Brilliant!! totally engrossing, enjoyable, lovable, fun, exiting, blah, blah..... for a potter fan like me!!!!! Awesome!!

Harshita:)
The answers lie within.. You only need to look.. :)

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 am
fruityfortissimo says...

OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
Harvey Fierstein
"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
Plato

There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)