z

Young Writers Society

Dear Mr. Rapist

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 am
Rascalover says...

Dear Mr. Rapist,

You stole my innocence, my virginity, but Mr. Rapist you will not steal my child, an unborn baby, my unborn baby. Killing her by abortion would only let you win, and I won’t loose to you ever again. She is all mine. She will look just like me, and I will love her more than my own life.

After that night, I wanted God to kill me. I had went to church every Sunday. I was living by the bible. I was saving my virginity for my husband on our future wedding night. I had made it through high school without giving in to the temptation of sex and God let you rape me, giving me your child.

But this is not his, this is, and always will be, my journey. I will raise my daughter to be a productive person in society. I will be over protective. I will smother her to pieces, but I will not let her know her father was a rapist. She will think he was just a dead beat dad, and she will fantasize about what life with him would be like. But, she will never have nightmares about you coming into her bed at night and covering her mouth so no one can hear her scream.

Does that make you feel like a real man? Does it make you feel tough to know that you have a child in this world that will never know who you are because you couldn’t keep your hands to yourself? I hope you burn in Hell with Satan standing beside you, tightening his grip on you every time you squeal and scream because the fiery flames of Hell are burning at your flesh. As you rot in jail, I hope you bathe in guilt and that you can’t sleep at night because your mind, full of grotesque images, is killing you, ripping you apart.

You turned my world, my beliefs, my way of life upside down, but I will move on. I will have a beautiful life full of memories with MY daughter. She will be the light and center of my world now. If God had to let you tear apart my sense of life to give me my beautiful unborn daughter, than so be it, but it doesn’t let you off the hook.

Satan is really looking forward to savoring your soul in Hell, so have fun. You’re such a lucky bastard; you shouldn’t even be alive. I am writing this so that I can move on, and not have you be a nightmare lurking in my life any more; I wish the very worst for you.

I hate you,
Your Last Victim.

This letter was sent to Mr. Rapist as his appeal trial was coming to an end. The victim who wrote this letter gave birth to a vivacious baby girl, Isabella Sky, four months later. The victim slowly became obsessed with keeping her daughter safe. Safe from this cruel world; her brain wasn’t functioning like it should, and everything posed as a threat.

She had post partum depression; this was discovered during her autopsy. The victim was found in her home, dangling from a basement pipe, by a neighbor. The baby had been found laying in her crib smothered to death with a pillow. The only explanation found was a scrap piece of paper that read: He Won.
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am
XxMattxX says...

Very, very nice.
Emotional and compelling!

I wish I could so a better review....
*likes*

Keep writing!
------------------
-Jojo
Solvalery/GeeLyria Fans
Link

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm
ASH1397 says...

Amazing. The mood of the story was sad, dark and compelling. It was well written, and emotional.
The more I think of it, the more it seems to be realistic, more like how things would actually be in this world.

overall; a very great, emotion tugger! Truly, you are an amazing writer! Applause. :)

keep your creativity flowing,
--Ash
And just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she turned into a beautiful butterfly.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:40 pm
senzafine says...

i like it. Shame for the rapist! I believed that the victim was brave to face the truth at first, but she failed later and screwed everything. What a sad story.... I wonder if it is a true story....

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:41 pm
Justagirl says...

You stole my innocence, my virginity, but Mr. Rapist you will not steal my child, an unborn baby, my unborn baby. Killing her by abortion would only let you win, and I won’t lose to you ever again.

I had made it through high school without giving in to the temptation of sex and then God let you rape me, giving me your child.

I will be overprotective.

Ohmigosh!!! NOOOO!!!! I can't believe that's the ending! That's so sad!!! *Sobs*

Well, that was extremely well written. Great, great, GREAT job.

Wonderful emotion!

I can't believe he won. AAAH! NOOOO.... D:

Keep writing, you did a great job with this,
Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:27 pm
Rascalover says...

Thank you guys :) No it's not a true story
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

Reviews: 4
Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm
zencherry says...

Emotional and deep...sad, but I like it a lot.
Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:24 pm
View Likes
Kagi says...

This is not going to be a long review, so I'm sorry for that but... dear me!

You put my writing to shame! This was so emotional, so sorrowfully beautiful that I fund it hard to breath, this deserves to be featured for the entrie time that YWS still lives, THAT''S how special this piece is.

It's such a sad,gripping topic, and one that is very hard to express unless you've actually been through the awful experiance. I do hope you haven't. I have really never read something that has touched me so much.

You didn't write and add in loads of exemplary vocab that showed real whopping understanding, or shove in masses of facts about how you were feeling, you didn't tell, you showed.

Thats what really made this piece for me, I could feel what the mother was feeling. I could really understand, it was like I was watching everything. I almost cried, my mom was looking at me like; Is she getting all horomonal again?

So you've really got talent, more then talent. You put to shame, and that's the honest truth.

Never stop writing!

You've got a forever fan,
Kagi
Got YWS?

If, when you mean to type yes you type yws, you know you belong. :P

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:41 pm
distantdreamer21 says...

This poem was literally outstanding. I felt your pain throughout the piece. It is remarkable of how much strengh she believed she had. Her tragic ending really made a impact on my perception when it comes to rape. I have always seen rape as a inhumane and terrible experience, but your description and depth made me better understand the emotional and mental stability this women must have been in, especially since she was mothering a child of this despicable man. I hope more women read this; I think this could shine light on the topic of Rape and bring more awareness on what it's affects can be.

Snaps on creating such a inspirational piece! I'll be on the lookout for more of your in depth creations :)

- Dreamer

Ps: Sorry for the review! hard to critique a piece as great as this.
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust :)

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm
AmeliaCogin says...

Hi. I haven't any nitpicks; I just wanted to let you know how brilliant this was. The issue of rape was exposed in a brutal yet sorrowful way. Your prose was controlled yet emotive, gentle yet blunt. This story is truly fantastic and i'm so happy you've got a feature! *like*
- Alia

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:35 pm
VousEsEtonnant says...

-_-

He won.

I hope mine never wins. *cries* good job, miss.
"And when you're out there,
without care, yeah,
I was out of touch!
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough,
I just knew too much."

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 pm
snickerdooly says...

Oh my godddd.............. I'm crying right now this was really incredible. The emotion in the letter was so strong and overwhelming, then the end note was amazingly creepy and made shivers roll down my spine. I'm glad this story is not true, but I'm also glad you posted something like this on YWS because it's something that is definitely in this world! Thank you for posting! Congrads on the feature :)
"Characters cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:04 pm
IIWickedDestinyII says...

Follow and like, follow and like. That is all I can say. This was truely amazing. You put all the emotions people who are sexually assult or abused experience. The over protectiveness, the fear, the hate, the anger and the paranoia. You are soooo talented. I thought I had seen some pretty amazing pieces but this is by far the best piece I have come across. I loved how intense the emotions you portrayed were. It made you feel like you were actually writing this letter to the rapist. I am so glad that this is not a true story! I think you did an amazing job and I can't wait for you to post new things! This was truely amazing!
Wicked <3
One word to say to you
One world to live onto
One person that makes you spin
One song you'll always sing
Show me the way <3

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:09 pm
View Likes
Formslipper says...

I think you just took my innocence. jk

Anyway: awesome, horrible story.

I lovingly hated every word of it. :(

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm
Bhayden71297 says...

Absolutely Brilliant. I loved it.
Very dark and compelling, but tells a story so sadly true.
Was not too simple, nor too descriptive. Loved it.

-Brie
"None but ourselves can free our minds." ~Bob Marley

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown