Young Writers Society

Suns, Planets and a whole load of Balls

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat May 26, 2007 7:22 pm
Rydia says...

*Removed* We have our agent =)
Last edited by Rydia on Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon May 28, 2007 2:08 am
Snoink says...

Ugh... too much physics for me right now. Still, you can always insert graphics in this piece by going to http://imageshack.us , downloading the pictures to the server, and then posting them on YWS with the directions provided. :)

...also, if you really are serious about getting this published, then it might be good to take this off the site?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:19 pm
canislupis says...

I agree. If you are about to sell this, and try to get it published, it definitely would be a good idea to get it off this site. I liked the your approach, and it was very scientifically pleasing.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:49 pm
Rydia says...

Thanks for the suggestions you two and yes, it shall have to be removed. We just got our agent =)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings