Young Writers Society

Mutts - Smell

922 Reviews

Reviews: 922
Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:30 pm
GryphonFledgling says...

11/30/07

036 – Smell

The smell of sweat was salty and bit at the back of his throat. He could taste the fear of the guard on his tongue. It made him cough, but it also excited him. He had killed once in a past life, but this was more exhilarating. He was able to savor the pain he was inflicting in a way he had never known of before.

Blood smelled metallic. The guard was screaming and the sound was piercing his sensitive hears. But it didn’t matter. The life of the man was leaving out under his fingers. It was a beautiful feeling.

Intestines smelled like rice, almost scentless, but smeared with blood. It was a warm smell.

Death was bitter. The body was stiff as he dragged it to a hiding place. But he couldn’t’ get the blood off the floor…

They strapped him in a chair. The last thing he smelled as they slipped the needle into his vein was the sharp smell of alcohol.
Last edited by GryphonFledgling on Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am reminded of the babe by you.

237 Reviews

Reviews: 237
Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 pm
Teh Wozzinator says...

ok, that was kind of creepy and totally different...nothing new to say here, either.

i think that it's interesting of all your totally different ratings for everything, but i do hope you
never have to rate them R...

keep writing and posting, cuz this is the end of these on the site, and i want more!!!!

The Woz
Go K-State for North Division!!

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:48 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Hey, hon. You know the drill by now, tell me if anything needs to be explained.

Ta,
Cal.

Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

Shady's wall is now the Randomosity forum in a nut shell
— alliyah