Young Writers Society

Sluthian

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:30 am
Snoink says...

Caution: This is really really freaky.

Yeah yeah... who cares, right? But if you get upset with violently graphic scenes or horribly drawn out characters, don't read this. In fact, only if you're really really perverted should you read this.

Thus, your warning.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:33 am
Snoink says...

*Sluthian*

"Sir! Several of the generals were sniped by the humans!" I turned around and glared at the boy that had brought the
message. He was shaking mightilly his eyes were wide with terror, and he looked ready to run. After all, sometimes politicians killed the messenger that brought bad news. I had killed a couple myself.

But at this news I simply smiled. "Stupid generals, they were bound to be killed sooner or later. They can never see the big picture." But I could. This meant that I had an upper hand. The humans were obviously not as stupid as the generals made them out to be, otherwise why would the generals die under the human's hand? Perhaps I could lead the generals into the humans grasp...

Yes! That would work perfectly. I would put Seyat in charge of the mission to obliviate the humans. And if he failed I could accuse him of liking the humans too much to destroy them. After all, he did keep a journal, and I knew his daughter was definitely into humans.

Unless of course their entire family was annihilated by the humans. Actually that would be funny. I chuckled.

I glanced back at the messenger boy. His eyes betrayed him completely. He was a coward. He would be no use to the Kahn civilization at all. Pity really.

My face remained expressionless as I gazed at him. "You, of course, will not tell anyone what has happened here right now?"

The boy nodded his head quickly. "Nope! I won't tell a soul."

I smiled. "Good, you may go now," I said stiffly. The little boy looked pleased. At first he walked, keeping his eyes to me always. Then he began to run.

I took out my blaster quickly and shot him in the back, making sure that I didn't shoot the heart. I wanted him to die a slow painful death.

He cried out and fell on the floor. He was still alive, lucky me. "We Kahn do not accept cowards," I said, letting my foot crush his face. He was spewing out blood and squirming. He started whimpering. If I wanted, I could have called up doctors to save this worthless boy. I smiled, why would I do that? So I could ruin my pleasure?

He didn't die of my shot persay, he died of choking on his blood. I kicked him away, smearing blood all over the floor. I called a maid up to my quarters. "Get this filth cleaned up," I said gesturing over to the boy.

The maid was trembling now, but her voice said, "As you wish sir," without the slightest amount of remorse. She was rather pretty too. If only she was a messenger! I would tie her up and slice up her body while screamed until finally I would slice off her tongue and then slit her throat.

Perhaps I would do that anyway.

But now I had to focus on killing Seyat. That would be fun too. Too bad that he wasn't a female; killing females were so much more fun to do. But then again he had a daughter too...

Hehe, this would be fun.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:22 am
Sureal says...

Ah, that wasn't so bad ;).

My only problem is with the creatures... I know pretty nothing about them. So this is actually kind of hard to picture, seeing as I don't know what all the characters look like (though I have to admit, in the end I just made up what they looked like and ran with that ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:45 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Man, this is old school.

TYWC old school.

Come on Snoink, there is more twisted Sluthian posts than this one.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:23 am
Snoink says...

Yeah...

I have no idea what Sluthian looks like either. In the RPG this was in, there were so many accounts about the Kahn (or was it Khan?) species that it was nearly impossible to tell, lol.

No, this isn't the last one. There's one really horrible one later. :P

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:28 am
Jennafina says...

Wow, that was really freaky! Cool though, I like all the descriptoions. The entire thing is sort of funny in a twisted, morbid type of way..

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:57 pm
Green Monkey says...

Very interesting story. But from the sounds of it, this sort of story has been done before. No offense, but I'm nit-picky about originality...

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:06 am
Brian says...

Maybe a bit freaky, but not terrible.

And because I'm nitpicky...
"He was shaking mightilly his eyes were wide with terror, and he looked ready to run. After all, sometimes politicians killed the messenger that brought bad news. I had killed a couple myself."
'mightilly,' is spelled wrong. Only need one 'l.' Also, you need a comma after 'mightily,' and then get rid of the 'were.' I really liked the last sentence here. Gives the story a nice bit of humor.

Great job. I guess this is a series type thing, but you do a nice job of conveying the characters.
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov

When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides