z

Young Writers Society

bound

Reviews: 4
Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:43 am
kcglitter says...

I sat on a park bench watching the sunset like I do every day. My knee to my chin, arms wrapped tightly around my leg’s as if I could find comfort in it. A pare of jeans hugging my legs and hips and a loose weight T-shirt. How I wish I could just go home, but what use would that be so now I am all alone waiting watching?

The same women I see every day at the park walked by, her nose in another romance book.She needs a boyfriend, I thought to my self. Instead of continuing to walk, like she always did, the women sat right onto me, passing through me. I got up and sat down on the grass. Well I guess you’ve noticed that I’m not exactly human. I’ve a ghost for 2 months now. I don’t really know what happened, all I remember is the car going out of control and going over the bridge and into the water below.

So now all I do is watch as life goes on without me. No sad faces for the lost girl, no rain to wash away the tears of the people who knew me. I guess the world doesn’t care if you’re gone, the people of my home town sure as hell don’t.

I tried looking for the gate of heaven same kind of light, but found nothing so then I thought that maybe I belong in hell so I looked, I have nothing else to look for so I thought why not, also nada. So I’m stuck on earth alone, are there other ghosts, yes but I try to stay away from them because there not exactly friendly looking. Well nether am I. There are cuts and bruises all over me and my hair and clothes are wet plus my skin is white and blue. But the ghosts I normally come across aren’t like me, a soul looking for heaven or hell, they’re sent here from hell. The devils little helpers dragging down the ones how have little hope and faith. That voice in the back of a person head that says do it she doesn’t deserve to live or take the money they don’t need it.
Last edited by kcglitter on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is strong, but there is more to life then to finding the love of your life...like...like...give me a minute...oh I got nothing, but there is...what was I talking about???

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 am
View Likes
Teardrop says...

Hi! Teardrop here! First of all, I thought this was interesting, and has potential, but needs a lot of detail and editing. : )

kcglitter wrote:I sat on a park bench watching the sunset like I do every day. My knees to my chincomma arms wrapped tightly around them as if I could find comfort in it. What is it? This was a bit odd... just saying. A pare of jeans hugging my legs and hips and a loose weight T-shirt. How I wish I could just go homecomma but what use would that be so now I am all alone waiting watching.that should be a question mark instead of a period.

The same women I see every day at the park walked bycomma her nose in another romance book. She needs a boyfriend commaThe thought should be in italics or something like that. I thought to my self. Instead of continuing to walk, like she always did, the women sat right onto of of shouldn't be there me comma pasting passing through me. I got up and sat down on the grassperiod, capitilize well well I guess you’ve noticed that I’m not exactly human period I’m I've been a ghost for 2 months now I’ve been one. I don’t really know what happenedcomma all I remember is the car going out of control and the car going over the brig bridge and into the water below.

So now all I do is watch as life goes on without me. No sad faces for the lost girl, no rain to wash away the tiers tears of the people who knew me nothing. I guess the world doesn’t care if you’re gone, the people of my home town shoresure as hell don’t.

I tried looking for the gate of heaven same kind of light comma but found nothing so then I thought that maybe I belong in hell so I looked, I have nothing else to look for so I thought why not, also nada. Don't overuse, so or go onto a run-on sentence! So I’m stake stuck on earth alone, are there other ghosts, yes but I try to stay away from them because there not exactly friendly looking. Well nether am I periodthere are cuts and burses bruises all over me and my hair and close clothes is are wet plus my skin is weight white and blue. But the ghosts I normally come across aren’t like me, a sole soul looking for heaven or hell, there they're sent here from hell. The devils little helpers dragging down the ones how have little hope and faith. That voice in the back of a person head that says do it she doesn’t disserve deserve to live or take the money they don’t need it.

Okay, try and edit this, and read over it to make sure everything makes sense. I think this could be good. Also, it's small. Try and add to this, as well as emotion and detail.

Hope I could help and also feel free to PM me with anything you'd like, or if you just wanna chat.

Keep Writing

~Teardrop : )
And are the doctors dancing in, while the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife. The moment, that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real?
- Yeah Boy And Doll Face ~ Pierce The Veil

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Kiaya says...

Hey,
I think Teardrop covered everything, but I want you to know I love it. I see how you could turn it into a book. If you end up publishing a book from this I will have to read it. It's like a siren beckoning me to read on. Call me strang if you want but it is true. :) ~Kiaya~

Reviews: 4
Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 pm
kcglitter says...

thank you I'll edit it
Love is strong, but there is more to life then to finding the love of your life...like...like...give me a minute...oh I got nothing, but there is...what was I talking about???

A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf