z

Young Writers Society

19th Century King

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:01 am
DragonWriter says...

I like it . i love it, and want a tylenol for my aching eyes. Tooooooo much storry im sioch a small thred. AHhhhhhhhhhh, stinging eyes. My euies burn. I mean just spread the storry some. I really think this is gold but right now i have a head ache from critiking so much. Next time i see or talk to you i will tell you what i think. But first this storry need s digestin for about a day. GOt togo.
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
In coclusion, Steaphine Meyer is a rocking, ruling, and kick butt authour!
That is the TRUTH!

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:22 am
View Likes
JabberHut says...

Yes, DW, I'm sorry that the chapters are all close together and a bit dizzy at first. When I first posted chapter one, I already had most of the story written and really wanted it critiqued. I was a bit excited at the time. Now I regret it for not many people have read it. *shrug* Oh well, you learn something new everyday! lol.

Anyone who has taken the patience to read the story, I thank you very much for your attention. Ratchet, you have been a wonderful help for critiquing my story, Modern Day Outlaw, which may have a title change.

I have decided that the sequel will not happen. I recently have read an interview by Ray Bradbury and decided he has a good point. I'll leave it to the readers to decide the characters' fate.

If you wish to view more of my work, I am now starting a story called Scientific Proof located in the Science-Fiction section of the Literary Forums. I promise you, I just started the story so the chapters will be strung out and not overwhelming, lol.

Thanks again for your attention! You all have been wonderful!

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon