z

Young Writers Society

Your Naruto Life Story Chapter 1

Reviews: 4
Fri May 04, 2007 11:31 pm
shmegan bob's back says...

Here we are, in your own Naruto world. (Really, its mine)
You are joining team 7 in the ninja academy.
You may not like what I put, but you're just going to have to deal with it, cause its not like one of those other stories where you get to pick what you do. This is a story that you read, and only read but the girl is you. If you're a boy, again I say DEAL WITH IT!
Here we go~

You have a massive amount of strength and speed
Your character: eyes, your right eye is hazel that has a new color for every mood you have. red, angry purple, happy blue, sad black, calm gold, sleepy.Your left eye stays one color, gray but also has Sharingan. Hair, you have blackish, purplish hair, it goes down to your hips and there are one or two strands of your bangs in front of the right side of your face.
Clothes, you have on a fish net shirt under a long gray baggy shirt, and black baggy pants with a lot of little bags tied to your belt. There's something different in every bag, like shurikens,sand for your sand jutsus,kunis,puppets, and more.
Shoes, you wear really dark shoes.
Name: Sen/Samara Shikinosou!

PART 1
The first day at the academy.

You wake up in your little room; you push the sheets to the side of the bed and sit on the edge. With one eye open, you look at your black cat, Karitaka. The cat meowed at you but you just looked away. You slowly looked at the clock; then quickly jump noticing that its 7:15. "Ah class stared 15 minuets ago!" you yell. You quickly run into the bath room, put on your clothes, and dash out the door. As your running you see a rock, you don't care about it, you just look and once you look away, you trip. You get up and continue dashing to class. You make it to class and open the door; it was now 7:17.
"Ah, Sen glad you desisted to join us." Says the sensei.
You just look at him and smile.
"Come here, Sen," you walk over to the teacher. "Face the class." He said. You turn to the class looking down at your feet. "Class this is Samara Shikinosou" he said looking at the class.
"Hello Samara." Said the class. You even sworn you heard one of them say whatever.

You look up at the class, close your eyes, and smile. "HEY EVERYBODY, MY NAME'S SAMARA, AND I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST NINJA EVER!!!" you yell.You smile and walk up to your seat. You sit down and find one of the girls to your right is looking at you with an evil glare. You look over to her, then to your left, when you look to your left you notice your sitting next to Sasuke. Right when you try to run out of your seat all the girls in the class room walk up to you
"What do you think your doing?", asked the girl in the front with her arms crossed. Sasuke looks up from burying his nose into his fists.
"Sitting, what's it look like I'm doing?" you say in a mean voice.
"Get up!" said another girl in anger.
You just look at them. One girl, go crazy and grabs you by the shirt. All the boys in the classroom watch. Right before the girl was going to flip you, you quickly grad her arm and flip her over on to a table. All the other classmates watch with wide eyes. You turn around facing the table the girl was on and hold her down on to the table. Your hand turns into a fist and you throw a punch, it hits the table right next to her head. She sweats a little. After a minute or two she gets up and walk off. You turn around looking at all the other girls.

They run back to their seats. After you calm down a little, you sit back down in your seat. Sasuke looks at you.
" Are you okay?"he said looking unattested. You nod and look back at the teacher.He looks back at the teacher as well. Naruto looks at you and smiles, you look at Naruto and smile back.
"Ok class, to day were going to do some gen- jutsus."Said the teacher. "Lets start with Neji," Neji walks up in front of the class and does his transformation jutsu. And every one else did their gen-jutsus. And you did too. After class, all the kids walked out of the classroom. You ,on the other hand, jumped out the window, right before Naruto left. Naruto ran over to the window you jumped out.
"NARUTO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" said the teacher. "Get your butt back in here at once." Naruto jumped back through the window and into the classroom. But before the teacher could say anything else, Naruto dashed out the window and on to the roof and ran off.
As your walking on the roof to your house. You notice Naruto running around the roof of the academy. You don't watch or even look, you just walk off. As your walking, right before you get to the end of one roof, about to jump to the other "WHATCHA DOING?" said Naruto popping out in front of you.
"Walking," you said closing your eyes and turning around.
"I can see that" he said popping in front of you again.
Trust your instincts as your last resort...it makes life more exciting!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri May 04, 2007 11:52 pm
Brizingr says...

Wow that is awesome I love it. Just you made a few typos.
Build a new god to medicated to hate
-Marilyn Manson

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri May 04, 2007 11:56 pm
Emerson says...

Here we are, in your own Naruto world. (Really, its mine)
You are joining team 7 in the ninja academy.
You may not like what I put, but you're just going to have to deal with it, cause its not like one of those other stories where you get to pick what you do. This is a story that you read, and only read but the girl is you. If you're a boy, again I say DEAL WITH IT!

I thought I'd let you know, this form of writing (if you didn't already know) is called second person, and is rarely used because it often times makes the reader uncomfortable, and it's difficult to do. I reward you for using second person! Though I didn't read the fanfic (I don't watch Naruto...but my brother does)
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Sat May 05, 2007 1:20 pm
rodent says...

I feel so , feminin - ehyaah!
nAruto could kick her (MY) ass. Sharingan is lame.

sususu

*Post edited by Jennafina.
whats brown , has a head and a tail but no limbs (or organs ) - answer in numbers a=1 b=2 ect-

10 . 5.14.14.25 if you give a poo

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri May 18, 2007 11:54 pm
theron guard says...

Very good. I love Naruto/Shippuuden, and this was a really good story. Waiting to read more. :)
Ohhhhhhh YEAH!!!!!!

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat May 19, 2007 2:54 am
Lindsaroo says...

Yay Megan! You posted it on here!!! I love this SO much. It makes me laugh! *laughs* lol Anyways...Love it and can't wait for more :)

*Lindsay*
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Mon May 21, 2007 10:14 pm
M.B.Author says...

The Naruto show is great and you captured what you thought perfectly. Two thumbs up! Good job. I cannot wait for more. But there were some typos, but everyone makes those :D. Anyway good job.

-- M.B.Author
Listen to advice and except discipline so that you
may be wise for the rest of your life
-- Proverbs 19:20

Reviews: 4
Thu May 24, 2007 1:29 am
Invisible_writer says...

YOu made a couple typos but it was really good. The fact that you wrote it in second person was even better. I love writing in second person and i rarely find someone else who writes it. :elephant: Here's a dancing elephand for you
If deadlines weren't so scary they wouldn't have the word 'dead' in it

[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm