z

Young Writers Society

This is no longer a book!

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 pm
aj14 says...

Sorry. This isn't a book anymore. It wouldn't let me delete the book. So I just did this.
Last edited by aj14 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Hey aj!

A lot happens in this chapter, doesn't it!

I have to say, I don't really see how they can reasonably convict Travis. I still don't see that they have enough evidence to get him on anything. No one really saw him at Lucy's house, or saw him do anything suspicious. The only thing I can think of that would get him is if he lives in some small middle-of-nowhere town that plays by its own rules and will throw him in jail if they want and no one can do anything about it. But even then, that's a tad unrealistic as well.

Then, it's amazing to me how he manages to run away. How many people were there with him? Just one cop? Or were there others? If there were a lot of people, I don't see how he could pull something like that off without being shot right then and there. Not that it couldn't happen, I'd just like to see a more realistic set of circumstances that would allow him an escape.

So, Darren. I'm really intrigued by his character now, after he's done all this for Travis. I almost wonder if maybe he has something to do with Lucy's murder, and that's why he's doing so much to help Travis and is being so nice to him. That could make him a quite good character after all, and I'm interested to see where this goes.

Not much else to say on this chapter, so nice job! Keep writing!

-Lauren-
Got YWS?

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
— Martin Luther King Jr.