z

Young Writers Society

The Sharing In Power

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 am
Rahul says...

Its a story of girl Eva Lyons, who along with her friends live a happy, peaceful life but one day she with her friends Alain,Ryan and KIsha where they all discover that they exhibit some special powers and are chosen to kill an evil wizard Lilaha,

The story has all genres romance, horror, fiction, thrill an adventure. It will be love by today's teens

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 am
AngelKnight900 says...

Hmmm I'm interested in this story but I think that this little explanation of the story could just be used for the novel's profile and placed where the plot is or if you like it like this, it would have been better if you added more description and depth into this little summary so you could reel in the reader. I'm open to many books and not every reader is like that. If you want to get readers out of different genres to read your book which consists of a lot, than be more descriptive. Good luck and keep writing.
True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know your are great, you have no need to hate.
-Nicki Minaj

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am
IsItLove says...

Hi I think you need to add a little more than just a blurb to get people interested.

You need to remove the second capital here:
KIsha

There shouldn't be a commar here, it should be a full stop:
Lilaha,

You need to add a full stop here as it is the end of a sentence:
It will be love by today's teensIt will be love by today's teens
And all though it is catchy it sounds a bit bigheaded to say this about your own writing. I am looking forward to reading you work but you definatly need to add more. :)
Passion for writing make all the difference; it turns a good novel into a great one.

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality