z

Young Writers Society

Justin Bieber story....

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:19 pm
beckyfogarty says...

okay so I just wrote this one day out of pure boredom. I would love it if this was true but sadly, its not. Read it anyway pleeeeasee?? :D

3 June 2010

11.00 am
I was so not prepared for this. My whole body was trembling and my breath was hard to control. I was finally meeting the boy of my dreams. The boy I had seen on so many music videos. The boy whose name sent butterflies rippling through my stomach and whose lyrics made my heart melt like I never thought possible. I had wished for this day for so long. “Hey Becky”. “Oh my god” I thought to myself, he was coming. I turned around and saw his beautiful sand-coloured hair. His deep hazel eyes were looking straight at me and I could feel my body overheating. His brown leather jacket made him look even hotter and his blue skinny jeans fit perfectly into his brown Nike sneakers. This was what every girl in the world wanted and I was living their dream. “Hey Justin” I replied. He kissed me softly on the cheek before putting his arm around me and leading me through the studio doors. Inside, the studio lobby was immaculate but I couldn’t concentrate on any of it. All I was thinking about was the warm hand that was now resting just underneath my elbow. We got into the recording room where we were met by so many people that I knew but had never even spoken to. Usher, a mega-famous superstar stood up as soon as we walked in. “Becky, Usher, Usher, Becky” said Justin as I shook Ushers hand.

I couldn’t believe where I was. This was like a dream. Six months ago when my I got a call from an unknown number, little did I know that it would land me here. Exactly where I dreamed of being. I had posted videos of myself singing on you tube. An idea that ironically I had got from Justin himself. Then one day just as I was coming out of school, I got a phone call. It was from Scooter, Justin Bieber’s manager. I wasn’t sure how to react so I basically just screamed for a few minutes. He told me that he had seen my you tube videos and that he would love me to fly to Atlanta and have a meeting with him about getting into the music business. Of course I accepted and six months later, here I am. About to sign a contract with Usher.

“Hello, it’s nice to finally meet you. I’ve seen your videos and your really good” said Usher. “Hey. Yeah, you too. Thanks so much. I’m not as good as you though” I replied, which made everyone laugh. I was starting to feel more comfortable now. “Why don’t you sing us something” said Justin. “Okay”. I was nervous. Singing for so many famous talented people, definitely had its pressures. I decided to sing one of my favourite songs. ‘Baby’ by Justin Bieber. I knew that this would earn me brownie points with the important record deal men but more importantly, with Justin. As I began the song, one of the men in the room started to strum along with me on his guitar. I was doing brilliantly, I could tell. Justin was smiling at me and for some reason just looking at his face, I could feel more emotion in my voice than ever before.
Everyone in the room was looking at me, but I didn’t feel nervous like I usually did when I sang in front of a crowd of people. I just felt like I belonged. I felt at home in a way. I know that it sounds cheesy but I just felt like I was a different person. A happier, better, more confident person.
I finished the song with a high note and everybody smiled.

“That was great” said Justin. He stood up and came beside me. Then he looked back at everyone else and with an enthusiastic tone to his voice said “watcha think guys?”. It was quiet for a second or two, then everyone stood up and smiled and before I knew it, I was surrounded by gorgeous men wanting to shake my hand and introducing themselves to me.

12.00 pm
I had just come out of the studio after signing a million dollar record deal with one of the most famous, successful labels in the united states. I couldn’t believe my luck. Justin was with me still, and as we walked out the door he suggested we go for a walk. We walked towards the beach and my heart started to pound. If this was a date, it would have been so romantic. I guess I would have to wait a little while longer for that.
We strolled by the peer and talked about the past few days, my flight and Justins career. I knew that he was enjoying the conversation as he kept laughing and smiling. He really was the boy of my dreams. Walking beside him, I could smell the strong scent of his lynx. It felt like there was static electricity between us as our arms brushed off one another. I wanted to just turn around and kiss him so bad. The moment was perfect. “the beach looks beaut..” suddenly I could feel his soft lips touch mine. They were warm and smooth. As they caressed mine, I could feel my heart racing. I was so confused by what just happened but the sound of his breath made me realise how stupid I was being to not take advantage of this moment and I began to kiss him back. He was such a good kisser. I could feel his hands messing my hair but I didn’t care. This was our moment. Just Justin and I. Us.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 pm
fruityminyi says...

This is so nice and warming. Good story!
A good story is something that is readable and understandable regardless of the length

Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel