z

Young Writers Society

Lilly Evans' diary 7

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 pm
Charlii101 says...

Dear diary
It’s been two years since I have joined Hogwarts, sorry for not writting in such a long time I left you at home where my sister could find you, she almost looked in side you but mum hide you. Only just got you back three days ago anyway. I've gotten to know James Potter more, he isn't what I thought he was at first. He's sweet, kind and considerate and Sirius Black is the same all though they get into trouble a LOT they both are dead nice. I haven't really seen much of Severus and I would really like to see him but he's been trooping off with his friends I think he's forgotten about me or he wants to forget about me. I get an owl every week from my parents telling me how Petunia is, she doesn't want to know me anymore I swear she has disowned me as a sister. She still calls me a freak but I’ve grown up and gotten over it now. If she doesn't want to be friends fine with me, Mary McDonald a girl I have met in first year she was nice and we have gotten quite close, she doesn't think I should be around James and Sirius, she thinks their bad for me and James just laughs every time I tell him that. I love his laugh, so boyish with a deep growl at the beginning of his laugh. His friend Remus I know I shouldn’t be writing this in my diary in case someone reads it but he turns into a werewolf every full moon. James made me swear not to tell anyone in case it got out so we all just say he's ill because he is really. I’ve been getting top in all my Potion classes and Professor Slughorn is really impressed, he's told my parents all about it even though they wouldn't really understand! Right its lunch and i can't stay writing in here for my whole break.
Love Lilly Evans
Last edited by Charlii101 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:49 pm
Mikko says...

Ooh! I see Lily is starting to get the "Teenage Bug"! Just like Hermoine in book 3 :)
Ok, so she hasn't written for about two years and I think she should tell us why, for example:
"Dear diary, it's been a while since I've written an entry. The last one was during my first year since I thought I had lost you but then I found you (I don't know where but just imagine a place where she could have lost her diary). So since the last time I wrote, quite alot has happened..."
I don't know--it's just a suggestion since it could fill in the reader on why she hasn't been writing.
You know I like your work, so I don't have to say it anymore! :) *laughs*
By the way, I want more! So keep them coming!
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:53 pm
ErBear says...

Dear diary Dear Diary,
It’s been two years since I have joined Hogwarts, this should be a ; sorry for not writting only one t in such a long time period here I accidentally left you at home where my sister could find you. Shealmost looked in sidetake out space between in and side. Should be 'inside'. you but mum hide hid you. Only just got you back three days ago anyway.Take out last sentance. Not really needed, but it gives good detail :) I've gotten to know James Potter more, and I'm glad to say that he isn't what I thought he was at first. He's sweet, kindcomma here and considerate and Sirius Black is the same. Although they get into trouble a LOT they are both dead nice. I haven't really seen much of Severus and I would really like to see him but he's been trooping off with his friendsperiod I think he's forgotten about me or maybe he wants to forget about me. I get an owl every week from my parents telling me how Petunia is. Sadly, she doesn't want to know me anymore-I swear she has disowned me as a sister. She still calls me a freak but I’ve grown up and gotten over it now. If she doesn't want to be friends, well, I guess that's fine with me. Mary McDonaldcomma a girl I havetake out have met in first yearcomma she take out she was nice and we have gotten quite close. Problem is she doesn't think I should be around James and Sirius. She thinks they're bad for me and James just laughs every time I tell him that. I love his laugh; so boyish with a deep growl at the beginning of his laughtake out 'at the begginning of his laugh'. His friend Remus- I know I shouldn’t be writing this in my diary in case someone reads it- but he turns into a werewolf every full moon. James made me swear not to tell anyone in case it got out, so we all just say he's ill because he really is. I’ve been getting top in all my Potion classes and Professor Slughorn is really impressed, and he's told alltake out all my parents about it even though they wouldn't really understand! Right itadd 's lunch and i capital Ican't stay writing in here for my whole break.
Love Lilly EvanIsn't it Lilly EvanS?

Being a Harry Potter fan, I LOVE THIS DIARY SOOO MUCH!! *reads other diary entries ASAP!*

Taylor
~formerly Ilovebubbles123

"There's only one thing
to do
three words
for you.
Ooh, I love you.

There's only one way
to say
those three words
that's what I'll do.
Ooh, I love you. "

For you.

I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief