z

Young Writers Society

Lilly Evans' diary 10

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm
Charlii101 says...

Dear diary,
I will never forgive Severus for what he did, he had no right! I had just finished my bloody OWLS and I was going to sit next to James, Sirius and Remus. We sat underneath a beach tree. we were just talking I forgot what was being said but something about Severus came up and I jumped to his protection telling everyone he was really nice and everything. Then I heard this yell full of poison come from no where and hit me in the chest hard. The words hurt as they reached my ears 'Mud blood' I turned to look who it was. Even though I knew the voice well enough I just couldn't believe it really and there he stood anger pasted on his face and then slowly wiped off by guilt and shame.
Severus.
James stood up his wand out in a defensive mode; I shook my head at him. He was meant to be my best friend, the only one I knew since I was young the one that helped me get into Hogwarts and told me all about it before I came. Now he's just this person I don't know anymore someone that is following 'he who shall not be named'. I have to go now Mary has just told me Severus is threatening to sleep outside the dorm unless I come out! For god sake I don't want to see him
Lilly Evan

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm
PaperNessa says...

hmm i liked this. was this based off of harry potter? who is Lilly Evans? i'm sorry, I haven't read the books at all. this wasn't very deep. it seemed random for a diary but it was nice to read.
Dear diary,
I will never forgive Severus for what he did, he had no right! I had just finished my bloody OWLS and I was going to sit next to James, Sirius and Remus. We sat underneath a beach tree.i didn't understand this very well about the beach tree. couldn't you add "i was going to sit under a beach tree with James, Sirius, and Remus." this is just a suggestion. we were just talking add comma I forgot what was being said add comma but something about Severus came up and I jumped to his protection telling everyone he was really nice and everything. the "and everything" seemed out of context in this. Then I heard this yell full of poison come from no where and hit me in the chest hard. I got confused here... did something actually hit her in the chest? The words hurt as they reached my ears 'Mud blood' I turned to look who it was. Even though I knew the voice well enough I just couldn't believe it really "really" sounds strange in this sentence.and there he stood anger pasted on his face and then slowly wiped off by guilt and shame.
Severus.
James stood up confusion. add comma his wand out in a defensive mode; I shook my head at him. He was meant to be my best friend, the only one I knew since I was young the one that helped me get into Hogwarts and told me all about it before I came. Now he's just this person I don't know anymoreadd comma someone that is following This is a name so it should be capitalized, i forget too 'he who shall not be named'. I have to go now Mary has just told me Severus is threatening to sleep outside the dorm unless I come out! For god sake I don't want to see him
Lilly Evan

other than that i thought this was good since diaries don't necessarily need description. (: keep it up

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 pm
Alpha says...

Nice, but I think you've got the events mixed up a bit...

a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn