z

Young Writers Society

chimera chick

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:43 pm
MaxCat33 says...

:smt003 okay i'm kinda new at this soo here goes...

"Edddd!" i scrambled out of the room screaming, he did it again. Again!
Ed scrambled down the hall giggling like a little school girl, in his hand he held a wet towel,just sopping with water.
"Ed you know i cant stand water!!"i sighed being a chimera wasnt always fun especially when you bunk with a short blond with a thing against cats."yo shorty it'll take ages to dry my ears off, you better cime help!"
"Who did you call Extra small super pipsqueak?!"his face was red and scrunched together in his 'angry' look.
"You, now come help me!"

:wink: k it's not done yet but this is short notice :smt004
manga reader! :3

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:16 pm
megsug says...

Hey,
Okay, I have no idea what chimera chick is, but I'd thought I'd help you out.
For one, bad grammar is a pet peeve of many people here. Try to capitalize all of your I's. Even when your not posting a work, people like good grammar, especially if it's obvious grammatical rules that kindergardeners know, and no text talk or speak or whatever (I don't use it enough to know what it's called.) This is a writing website after all.

i scrambled out of the room screaming, he did it again.
This is a run-on sentence. Just put a period where the comma is.

Ed scrambled down the hall giggling like a little school girl, in his hand he held a wet towel,just sopping with water.
Comma before giggling.

i sighed being a chimera wasnt always fun especially when you bunk with a short blond with a thing against cats.
Another run-on. Put a period before being, and an apostrophe in wasn't.

"yo shorty it'll take ages to dry my ears off, you better cime help!"
Shorty needs commas around it. Cime should be come.

"Who did you call Extra small super pipsqueak?!"his face was red and scrunched together in his 'angry' look.
She didn't call him extra small super pipsqueak.

k it's not done yet but this is short notice
Personally, I don't like exerpts. I don't think you can use them for much. Just wait until you've got the whole chapter written and then post it. We'll wait. ;)

Okay, I hope this helps, and that you have a good YWS experience. If you need a review, just tell me, and I'll read whatever you need.
Megsug
Test

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:56 pm
hockeyfan87 says...

Capitalize your I's always, like megsug wrote it will help people gain respect for you and your writings. Also, why did you post it if it wasn't done? There was no rush, and it looks kinda stupid. No offense. It was good but what the heck is a chimera? I think the reader might like more of the following....
1. description
2. length
3. description
4. grammar edits
5. spelling edits.
There may have been more but on to the good stuff. It was good but like I said before, really really short. Make it longer! PM me when you do! I'll still be here! Haha, lots of love!
Jenn
when you grow up you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair and isnt wearing a black cape and easy to spot Lots of Love Jenn

The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard