z

Young Writers Society

Naruto - New Generation X Chapter 8

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri May 06, 2011 1:56 am
ElementalBlood says...

Chapter 8

Shadow started to snarl. He crouched down getting ready to attack, "Hey Alister," Komadori called, "Looks like we have some uninvited guests." She drew her dao and prepared herself to summon Tai-Rei if it was needed. Just from Shadow's reaction, she knew they wouldn't be easy to beat.

Raal jumped down beside Akashia. “My friend isn’t here. Oh well, I can have fun with a girl and a dog. How exciting,” he said with a smile.

"It's going to rain blood today." Tsuki glanced at her clothes in regret. "I'm sorry Mother, for ruining your perfect stitches with the tainted blood of the evil." She shucked her cloak and let it fall to the ground, revealing an ensemble of weapons covering her torso, legs and small bumps under her bandages that were the only traces of hidden projectiles. She drew her sword and embedded it with the Shukaku chakra. "There will be blood and not mine," she whispered before slicing her thumb and drawing a unique symbol on the ground. "Summoning Jutsu: Shinryoenbou, Belladonna, come!"

Akashia raised her arms, palms out as her two, giant windmill shuriken appeared. “Don’t worry, we will get what we came for and leave. Probably killing you in the process, but we won’t talk about that.”

Alister looked up at the Akatsuki, recognizing one of them. “Damn,” he muttered.

Raal sensed another person. “It seems my friend is here after all.” He laughed.

Rein formed her wind blade completely over her arm, waiting for Tsuki to get rid of the wall separating them from her friends.

Akashia spun the shuriken until they went so fast they blurred. Then they began to glow with wind chakra. “Bring it on!” She released the windmills but they stayed around her open hands.

The animals rose from the ground as though made from earth. They shook themselves to be rid of the specks and quickly formed a defensive barrier around their mistress and Rein by default. Tsuki made two quick hand signs. "Concealing Jutsu: Cancel!" But the barrier didn’t simply dissipate. It sent a massive blast of air forward toward two unfamiliar figures. Ones she could see dark aura emitting from in a continuous stream.

“This is exciting. Fun, maybe bloody,” Raal said with an evil smirk. “However this turns out, it will be big,” he commented in amusement.

Rein looked out at everyone.

Akashia made a spinning motion and threw the windmill shuriken. They spun off madly, one bouncing off the Kazekage’s barrier, but the other went through and honed in on Tsuki.

Rein moved in front of Tsuki and easily deflected the shuriken off with her arm, her wind blade.

Raal held his ground as the burst of wind hit him, smirk remaining. “Fire Style: Fire Dragon Missile,” he said as streams of fire shot out at his opponents.

"Earth Shield!" Tsuki screamed out. A giant sphere of earth covered her, her familiars and Rein. She couldn't spread it out enough in time to protect the Mizukage and the Hokage as well. She cursed under her breath, knowing exactly how this might turn out if she didn't call for it.

Raal smirked.

Alister made a few quick hand signs. “Water Style: Water Wall,” he said and a wall of water shielded him and the Hokage.

Though the shuriken were stopped, they glowed brightly and expelled the wind chakra stored inside them in a massive burst of their own. Meanwhile, Akashia jumped up and started to perform hand signs.

Raal laughed loudly. “This is fun. Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu.” A large fireball shot at everyone.

The barrier retreated, leaving Tsuki more vulnerable again. She breathed in deeply and motioned for Rein's attention. She would need only a minute's protection for this.

"Tsuki, we have to get to Komadori and Alister." Rein looked at Tsuki. "I can make a tunnel leading to them." She began making hand sighs and touched the ground. A large tunnel appeared and led under ground, leading up behind Komadori and Alister.

“Fire Style: Dragon Form!” Akashia breathed in deeply, and then exhaled a giant flame that formed into a dragon. It charged downward, roaring angrily.

Rein motioned for Tsuki to enter the tunnel.

“Come on, Hokage, we need to find them,” Alister said with worry.

Raal looked at everyone and smirked as he stepped behind Akashia.

"Go down first! I can hold her off for a moment." Maybe she wouldn't need it. "Wind Style: Vacuum!" Tsuki yelled while aiming at the fireball and dragon. This'll snuff it out, she thought.

"I need to go down last, to seal the entrance after I enter," Rein persisted.

Komadori sighed, watching a new battle as it formed in front of her. "There has been far too much commotion today," she mumbled. Shooting a glance over to the Akatsuki who had spoken to her not much earlier, she called out to him, "If you think Shadow's just a regular ninja hound, then you're in for a big surprise."

The dragon kept it form, even as it was sucked into the vacuum. Akashia nudged Raal to get on the offensive.

Raal looked around before performing a jutsu they likely had never seen before. “Blood Style: Bloody Grasp.” He cut open his hand and blood dripped to the ground.

Komadori sighed again and bit her thumb. The blood dripped down her hand as she made the hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!" She smirked as a large white wolf appeared behind her. He towered a full five feet above her head. "It's been a while Tai-Rei. How have ya been?"

Alister walked forward, stepping in front of the Hokage.

Raal looked at Alister with a smile on his face, stepping forward as well.

"Come on Tsuki," Rein persisted again.

Raal gripped the wound on his hand, blood spilling into her palm. “Ninja Art: Blades of Blood.” Thousands of blades made of blood flew everywhere.

Komadori looked up at Tai-Rei. “You need a briefing? Or is this self explanatory?”
~Tai-Rei~ There is no need, Komadori. The Akatsuki are here and we have a tailed beast in our midst. It’s obvious they are here for her.
Komadori smiled. “Then let’s see if you can work with Shadow as well as you used to.”
~Tai-Rei~ If you doubt my skills, then I will prove you wrong.

Akashia stopped her jutsu as the flame spluttered out. She clapped her hands together for a different jutsu. “Wind Style: Wind Shuriken!” Hundreds of shuriken made of chakra condensed in the air around her. When she released her hands, they went flying at her foes.

Alister continued forward. “Water Style: Tidal Wave,” he said as a giant wave came from no where and clashed with both the blood and wind jutsu. All three were immediately destroyed.

Raal smirked for a moment. He faced Alister with a very serious look on his face, the same expression Alister made himself. “Hello, brother.”
Who's ever name is written in this note shall die.
My allegiance is to L, the world's greatest detective.
But my twisted mind enjoys Kira's exploits.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm
Chelseam2 says...

Ooooh. Very interesting. O.o
I love how you intergrated the speech into the action. Nice cliff-hanger. XD
(I love Naruto, btw)
~Chelseam2

Insane, and, ba-da-ba-ba-ba, I'm lovin' it!

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19